Chapter 59 The Elder

"Is here can also be counted as the place of inheritance? Are you kidding me!"

A outer disciple said with disdain.

"Look at here! Which part like a place of inheritance? It is just a barren mountain!"

All the outer disciples were laughing.

It was true that here was not like a place of inheritance. Fulling of dead grass and dead trees, it could not be more desolate.

Different with here, the other five major inheritance were located in the place where the Clouds and mist were curling up and the cranes were flying together as the fairyland in the heaven, forming a strong contrast with this place.

"It's not too good here,yet it's still not something you can humiliate!"

In the eyes of Ye Feng, the divine power was shining, and swept away from these outer disciples.

"Stop talking nonsense!You'd better to release Senior Sister Qu right now , or I will break your leg."

A outer disciple yelled, and looked at Ye Feng with a disdain looking.

"Who the hell do you think you are ? Dare to bark like a dog in front of me!"

Ye Feng's eyes were gazed. Leaping from the original place,he rushed in the group of outer disciples .

"Dragon Style!"

His body lit up with the fierce Dragon Styles displaying. He directly knocked over a group of outer disciples.

"What?!"

All the outer disciples were stunned by Ye Feng's strong power.

"Fight! He is just one person, and we have so many people.We don't need to afraid of him!"

After heard that,all the outer disciples moved together, and their whole body lit up with a faint luster, launching a fierce attack against Ye Feng.

"Too naive!"

Ye Feng sneered while his imposing was becoming more and more fierce. As a fierce beast, he rushed to the crowd and swept a group of people.

Boom!

With outer disciples flying out continually, the battle here was getting more and more fierce and violent. The dead trees nearby were broken by the energy fluctuations.

"Is he still a human?"

"Back!He is a beast!"

All the outer disciples were shocked and quickly retreated from the mountain.

"Want to run away? Give me your Spiritual Stones and Spiritual Cores!"

Ye Feng's body glowed, and he suddenly ran his power in the same place, jumping to the front of outer disciples and blocking their way.

In front of the mountain gate, Qu Linyin was speechless.

Ye Feng was really like a bandit.He even robbed the brothers.

"Ye Feng, Don't over do it! Without Spiritual Stones and Spiritual Cores, how do we cultivate!"

A outer disciple said with black in the face.

"You guys have broke in the place of inheritance regardless of the rules!It's you who over do it!"

Ye Feng looked calmly at these outer disciples.

"Since then you still can't rob our Spiritual Stones and Spiritual Cores."

A outer disciple said with guilty conscience.