Chapter 42 Incredible

There was a ruthless smile on Wang He's face.

He was the top ten disciple of the outer disciple with the cultivation of 9th Layer QI condensation realm. With him pressured on the side, Ye Feng was impossible to pass the assessment.

"Oh, you dare to provoke me. After the assessment is finished, I will definitely find a chance to kill you!"

Wang He sneered in his heart.

With a bang, the tripod suddenly landed and almost fell to the ground.

Ye Feng's eyebrows were winkled, and it was never occured him that Wang He was so shameless to obstruct him in passing the assessment.

"Whatever you have done, you will only be disappointed finely!"

Ye Feng gazed his eyes,his body's divine power was running quickly, he revealed the Divine Roc at the first time,then a incredible power was outbursted and lifted the tripod into the sky.

"How could this be!"

Wang He was unbelievable. He had already raised his divine power to the limit, and Ye Feng could still actually raise tripod into the sky again under such pressure!

"I don't believe, you are just a waste!"

Wang He yelled, and his eyes were full of anger. The divine power of his body was surging, and fluctuated, then it suddenly moved toward the tripod.

boom!

The horror of the turbulent waved,all the surrounding disciples were trembled and backed up several steps.

"What happened?!"

They were puzzled and had no idea.The only thing they knew was that they were backed by an energy.

The tripod still stayed firmly in the air, and Wang He's divine power did not work!

"What kind of the power is!"

Wang He was terrified. He just used his power to exert pressure on tripod. As a result, before it got close to the tripod, it was directly broke by a mysterious force!

There was cold sweat on his face.This power was too horrible, as if there was an ancient beast in front of him!

Ye Feng's face was calm, he had used the Divine Roc, and Wang He would no longer be able to interfere with him.

"No, i must not let him pass the assessment!"

Wang He gritted his teeth, and lighted the palm of his hand with an amazing energy wave rippling out, like a leopard,all his body was flashed, and he suddenly shoot into the big tripod.

Ye Feng's eyes are getting colder and colder, Wang He actually lost his disguise and directly used the magical power to shoot him!

boom!

Lightning thundered, a leopard roared, the whole body of Wang He was surging with blue light, and his imposing was very scary!

"This is... Thunder Leopard!"

A disciple was shocked,he was convinced by the imposing of the Thunder Leopard , and his body could not stop shaking.

"Wang He, what are you doing!"

Yurou shouted, she really could't stand it, Wang He secretly attacked Ye Feng, and now he actually shoot Ye Feng in the public and ignored the rules of Sect!

Her face was full of anger, and stepped toward Wang He with a sultry incense.

"Yurou, stay away, this is none of your business!"