Chapter 39 Zhao Furen

"It seems that you do not want to cooperate?"

Youth with short hair looked at Ye Feng, he was kind of impatience.

"Well, throw him down from here."

The young man with a short hair was indifferent and waved his hand. Some young people behind him looked ferociously at Ye Feng.

The imposing of these young people was unusual, and the cultivation of them should also be on the realm of 5th Layer QI condensation.

And the short hair youth was stronger than these young people, his cultivation of the realm should be above the 5th Layer.

Ye Feng raised his eyebrow. The people who could send so many disciples of 5th QI condensation realm here to deal with him. It seemed that the status of the person should be very unusual.

"You must blame you for sinning against someone who shouldn't offend!"

A young man smiled wickedly, his fists lingered with glory, and strucked Ye Feng by a punch.

"Really? Then I should to see whom I have offended!"

Ye Feng's eyes were cold, and the physical strength of the first-order Saint Physique exploded then kicked out directly on the young man's fist.

A crisp voice of bones broken sounded, the young man's face was pale and there was cold sweat broke out on his face. His hand bones were totally broken by Ye Feng.

boom!

Ye Feng shot again. He kicked directly on the young man's head. At that time, the young man flew out of the air, his mouth spurted with blood, and then he fell down from the trial path.

With a loud bang, the faces of other young people had changed a lot.

They did not expect Ye Feng would be so strong, only by two kicks, he solved a cultivator with a 5th Qi condensation realm!

They looked at each other, and no one dared to shoot Ye Feng and backed up unconsciously.

"No wonder that she let us come here together. I thought she was a bit exaggerated, but now it seems that everything she said is true."

There was the killing flashed in the eyes of a young man.

They were told by the people who sent them here that although Ye Feng was only a factotum disciple, his strength was absolutely unspeakable. He had killed two disciples with Magic Tools that on the realm of 5th Layer QI condensation.

At that time, he thought that the person who had entrusted them was exaggerated.How could a factotum disciple do?

But now,After saw that Ye Feng had dealed with a cultivator with 5th Layer QI condesation just by two kicks, he suddenly understood that the person did not exaggerate,Ye Feng was definitely not a general factotum disciple!

"Can you tell me now, who is the one sent you here?"

Ye Feng's eyes lighted up and he shouted in a cold voice.

"If you think you can deal with us in this way, then you are too naive!"

The short hair youth laughed and his face showed a disdain.

He admitted that Ye Feng was strong, but he was definitely not weak, and he also had four 5th QI condensation realm cultivators on the side. It was not a big deal for him to subdue Ye Feng.

"If you don't..." Ye Feng paused, his eyes suddenly gazed, and he sneered, "I'll open your mouth!"

His body moved like a wind, and a punch hit out which directly flew a young man.