Chapter 65 Dark Horse, Xiao Teng

"Thank you for your care.I'm okay now and I can continue the test!"

Ye Feng stood up quickly. he had completely resolved the spiritual power of Da Dandan by running his divine power ,so all the injuries he got had been healed.

This was also because of his physique was different from ordinary people with Saint Physique. For other people, even if there was a great return to Da Huan Core, it was impossible to be healed in such a short time.

"Really?"

Fu Elder looked at Ye Feng while his eyes flashed amazement.

Ye Feng was filled with spiritual energy.As he expected, his body was not seriously hurt, and still in the peak state.

But it was also what he surprised .

Da Huan Core's effect was very powerful as a panacea.But even if it was so powerful, it was impossible to cure all the injuries in Ye Feng in such a short time.

It was for sure that Ye Feng's constitution was different from ordinary people and had a strong self-healing function!

"If it is what you want, then keep trying!"said Fu Elder.

.

"Thank you!"

Ye Feng said with grateful.

At this moment, the battle of the first batch of 100 people ended.

However, almost everyone did not pay attention to the battle of these people, and their eyes were completely attracted by Ye Feng.

The second batch of 100 people started fighting, and the outer disciples who watched the battle did not have much enthusiasm. They were still discussing the battle of Ye Feng just now.

Until there was a black horse showed up,then the discussion of Ye Feng of the outer disciple was ended.

This was a very ordinary outer disciple with no ranking among the outer disciples, but it was very surprised that he actually defeated a ninth ranked outer disciple!

Which was more clean and fast than the battle of Ye Feng just now.

With just one hit, the ninth ranked outer disciple was eliminated .

"He... is so powerful, why haven't seen him before?"

All the outer disciples were very astonished. For him, they did not have any impression as if he emerged out of the void.

"Who is that?"

Fu Elder looked at the other five Elders.

They looked at each other and were very confused. They also had no impression of this disciple.

"After the test finished, you must check the identity of this disciple and focus on his training!"

Fu Elder said with a dignified expression.

In the stands, a girl who was 20th ranked in Qing Yun Ranking was surging almost cried out after she saw the disciple, and she looked at the disciple with excitement.

"Senior Brother Xiao Teng has finally recovered the amazing talent..."

Ye Feng looked at the outer disciple and flashed a damp in his eyes.

This outer disciple gave him a special feeling that he could not express it.

Even in his heart, he suddenly gave birth to an idea that this outer disciple might be more difficult to deal with than Mu Chen...

The second batch of 100 people ended the battle, and the third batch of 100 people also started the battle.

The battle was very fierce, and the strength of the two sides was basically the same. It lasted for a long time before it was ended.