Chapter 49 The Violent Ye Feng

"Senior brother, I had been promoted to a outer disciple just now, and I am coming to the Spiritual Tower to receive spiritual resources."

Ye Feng said calmly.

"Nonsense, show me your token." He shouted coldly.

Token?

Ye Feng was kind of mad, the inheritance elder did not even say a word to him, not to speake the token!

"Brother, I am sure the outer disciple who had just been promoted, just about the token... The elder are not on the mountain, so I have not got the token yet."

The sneer on the face of the disciple obviously showed that he did not believe what Ye Feng said.

"All the disciples who are promoted to the outer disciples will be given the clothes of the outer disciples and the tokens of Spiritual Tower. You have none of them, obviously you secretly slipped into the mountain!"

"Senior Brother, I..."

Ye Feng opened his mouth and wanted to explain, but he was directly interrupted by the disciple in the end.

"Hurry and get out of here, never let me see you again, or i will interrupt your limbs!"

The disciple said impatiently.

"Senior Brother, i don't think you are right to do it like this."

Ye Feng frowned, this disciple was too domineering and arrogant.

Even if he really didn't have a token, and he slipped into the mountain, and he should't be treated like this!

"Fuck off! Can't you understand?" The disciple scorned Ye Feng.

"Sorry,I can't get it, I only heard a mad dog barking." Ye Feng's face was calm.

"A small factotum disciple, dare to provoke me.You really wanna die, are you?!" The disciple was furious since he was irritated by Ye Feng's words.

At this time, a lot of outer disciples came here.

They came to Spiritual Tower to get the monthly resources, but they did not expect to have seen such a scene just as soon as they arrived.

"Omg, isn't this Ye Feng? I didn't saw him wrong, did I?why are you here?"

A surprise voice sounded, and then a gorgeously dressed boy stepped out of the disciples.

"Hello,Senior Brother Qian."

The disciple who had been extremely bad attitude at Ye Feng , after seeing this gorgeously dressed boy, immediately turned into a another person, greeted him with a silly smile .

The gorgeously dressed boy did not take care of the disciple who came over, but looked at Ye Feng with interest.

"You are a factotum disciple, you should do chores in the mountains at this time. What are you doing here? You know, slipping into the outer gates will break the rules."

Ye Feng eyebrows raised, he knew this boy.

This boy called Qian Shan, who once worked with him as a factotum disciple.

However, the relationship between them was not so good, and there was even a bit of private enmity between them.

Qian Shan was very greedy, and his personality was extremely bad. Once he made a lot of fake medicinal pills in order to earn money by swindling others disciples.

He found Ye Feng and wanted Ye Feng to join in, but he was rejected by Ye Feng.

Once even in the process of cheating, Ye Feng disclosed that.