Chapter 4 Lin Zhi

The mountains are vast and magnificent.

The buzzing of beasts continues, and there are a variety of beasts in this mountain range!

Ye Feng entered the mountains, and killed many beasts, and sure enough that just as he thought, he could obtain some experience values for each beast he killed.

Up to now, he has accumulated more than 500 values of experience.

He moved his mind and opened the system data screen.

Host Name: Ye Feng.

Realm: Double condensation.

Constitution: The initial Eucharist (0/10000).

Experience value: 500.

Cultivation Method:Qi Condensation(high-level)

Dragon Style (Early-stage).

......

"My dragon style is only on the early stage, but Lin Dong had already been practiced it to the fifth floor. However mine is much more fierce than Lin Dong. It should because the strength of the Eucharist."

Ye Feng's mind moved and he thought of the battle with Lin Dong.

"I still need more experience values to upper the Eucharist, ah, i should upgrade the level of Drangon Style, so as to get experience better and easier!"

Ye Feng's eyes lighted and he added his experience to the promotion of Dragon Style without any hesitate.

Ding------

......

"Congratulations on the success of the promotion of the dragon style. Now the dragon style is high-level. This experience consumes two hundred experience values and the current experience values of the host is 300."

The dragon style has upgraded successful. Ye Feng can't wait to play it, and see how much stronger it is than before!

hoooooo!

Like the sound of a tiger howling,after Ye Fenghu played, the void was distorted and made the roar of bursts .

"sooooo strong...!"

After a set of dragon style, Ye Feng was totally surprised.

The power of Dragon Style is definitely several times stronger than before!

At this moment, he gazed and found that a savage beast staring at him coldly not far ahead.

This is a rhinoceros beast, similar in shape to a rhinoceros, with a sharp single-horned on the head and a powerful body, which is terrifying.

" This savage beas is comparable to the triple condensation cultivator. Okay,i would like to take you to practice!"

Ye Feng's eyes were shining, facing the mighty rhinoceros beast, he was eager to play with it without any worried.

Bending, bowing.

With a bang, Ye Feng lased away, and slammed out the upgraded Dragon Style, even the void was stressed to oppression!

boom!

Dragon Style has just swooped, even if the flesh skin of the rhinoceros beast is as thick as iron, it can not stand the beat of the Dragon Style also!

Roar!

The rhinoceros beast squatted, the hit was too painful, and the bones of its body were almost interrupted by Ye Feng!

Before Ye Feng, It hasn't seen such a brave man like him. It was even more ferocious than savage beast!

boom!