Chapter 40 The Girl Dressed In Red

Nearby, the factotum disciple stared at Ye Feng like he saw a ghost.

He swallowed a big mouth, and his heart was full of shock.

Zhao Furen was a outer disciple of the 6th Layer QI condensation realm, and he also used the Earth-level skill,Fire Method, but he actually was defeated by Ye Feng.

Plus, he still faintly heard Ye Feng's cultivation of his realm has reached a 7th Layer Qi condensation!

Which really scared him.

7th Layer Qi condensation realm...!

This was so far for him to come!

"Can you say it now?"

Ye Feng looked calmly at Zhao Furen.

Zhao Furen's face was painful. He was extremely hurt , his ribs were broke by Ye Feng and lost his combat effectiveness.

He gritted his teeth and was still insisting that he would not tell him.

Ye Feng sneered, kicked out on Zhao Furen's arm and directly broke the bones in his arm.

"ahhh!"

Zhao Furen screamed with pain, his face was pale, and the cold sweat flowed from the forehead.

"No?! Okay, next i will kicked on your head." Ye Feng said.

"I........"

Zhao Furen no longer insisted on and spoke everything he knew.

"It was a member of the inner disciple who was looking for me. She said you had offended Zi Qing, and Senior Sister Zi Qing did not want you to pass the assessment, so she sent me here to stop you !" Zhao Furen quivered.

Ye Feng frowned, it really was Zi Qing.

Wang He has sent Zhou Ming to deal with him. It was impossible to send someone else to deal with him again.

While Bai Jie, her strength was very strong, but her status within the Sect was kind of special, it was not likely that she would order five 5 disciples with 5th Layer QI condensation realm and a disciple with 6th Layer QI condensation realm to shoot him.

Only Zi Qing had such ability and strength.

"Fuck off."

Ye Feng was impatient.

Zhao Furen did not dare to speak, and climbed up from the ground and walked down the hill.

"Zi Qing, it's a woman with a cruel heart!"

Ye Feng's eyes got cold.

The last time he almost died in the hands of Zi Qing, Jiang Shui slapped her for him, so Zi Qing hated him.

"Next time, I personally give you a slap in the face when i see you!" Ye Feng sneered.

At this time, many of the factotum disciples had come here.After seeing Ye Feng uniformed Zhao Furen and others, all their mouths opened widely in surprise.

Their goal was to become a outer disciple in the Luoyun Sect.

But just now, Ye Feng actually hit 5 or 6 outer disciples down the trial path.,which left a profound influence in their hearts!

They were still dreaming of becoming outer disciples, and Ye Feng already had the power of overing the outer disciples. The disparity between them just made them desperate!

Ye Feng stepped forward and ignored the awe gaze of the disciples, and went straight to the top of the trial road.

The more higher he went, the greater the pressure was.