Chapter 14 Competition

"Just a bullshit, How dare you to impolite Senior brother Yun.That's really unforgivable!"

All of the factotum disciples were filled with indignation with their eyes scowled widely and punched the Ye Feng in a ruthless manner.

For them, Ye Feng was a complete waste. None of them had any respect for him, and no one took him as his mate.

"Well, you ask for it!!"

Ye Feng looked calm. He now had the cultivation of the 5th Layer QI Condensation realm. They were really not his opponents at all.

Even, he did not need to use any divine power, but deal with them only by using the physical strength of the one-star Saint Physique.

boom!

Attacked by the punches of the factotum disciples,there was a light suddenly burst out of Ye Feng's eyes while his imposing became fierce and terrible.

His body glowed, and with one punch hit,all the disciples were directly down to the ground!

"It hurts!"

"How could that be possible? He is just a waste. Where did he get this power?"

All the disciples on the ground were struck dumb with amazement. They looked at Ye Feng as they never knew him before!

In their impression, Ye Feng was always just a waste that everyone could insulted.

But now, Ye Feng has hit so many of them down the ground just by one punch,which was really terrified!

Xiao Yun looked at Ye Feng and his eyes revealed a surprise.

He has had contact with Ye Feng when he was a factotum disciple.

It was no exaggeration to say that every disciples here, even if the one who had just entered the Sect,was much stronger than Ye Feng.

but now......

Ye Feng actually subverted his cognition, a well-known waste defeated so many disciples just by one punch!

Which totally unbelievable.

"Ye Feng, they are too saucy, but please let it go."

Xiao Yun apologized and quickly walked to Ye Feng.

Ye Feng fixed his eyes on him calmly without saying a word.

Xiao Yun was kind of diffidently under Ye Feng's gaze. It was a gaze with breathtaking chill that he couldn't faced.

"I just care about them. You know, to be a outer disciple, it is not only necessary to cultivate to the realm of 3rd layer QI condensation, but also to assess the control of the divine power ..."

Xiao Yun said apologetically.

"It's all your fault,bullshit!"

"Once we all listened well, you have interrupted everything!"

The factotum disciples could not took it lying down and said.

Senior brother Xiao Yun was right. The assessment of the outer disciples not just depended on whether the cultivation has reached the 3rd layer QI condensation realm, but also the control of divine power!

Only if both were up to standard can they be promoted as outer disciples.

"Junior brother Ye Feng, you have great potential. Maybe you can join us and listen the experience together, so that you could have a general idea of what you are going to do for the assessment."

Xiao Yun smiled and said to Ye Feng.

"I have no interest ."

Ye Feng looked indifferent and ignored the invitation of Xiao Yun,then turned away.