Chapter 24 Tit-For-Tat

Senior Sister Bai was so angry, how could she be envious!

But the barbecue did look golden and oily, and delicious.

"Junior Sister, after you finished, I will teach you Alchemy for a while.Then, I still have something else to do."

Senior Sister Bai was really unbearable and the smell of barbecue was so fragrant that she really wanted to eat.

But she definitely would not eat Ye Feng's barbecue, so she forcibly restrained herself and urged Jiang Shui to eat faster.So that she could teach her the Alchemy earlier and quickly left here.

She was almost drove to crazy in her heart.It was tortured for her to stay here!

"Senior Sister Bai, Are we not saying that today is free, so we came here to teach her the Alchemy?"

The blue cloth girl asked with a puzzled look.

Senior Sister Bai's face immediately turned red and looked a little embarrassed.

"It seems that someone want to eat barbecue, but she can't eat it,so she don't want to stay here anymore."

Ye Feng smiled.

"Aha!Well, let's put the meat alone, and let Senior Sister Bai not be tortured here."

Jiang Shui looked seriously and put down the barbecue. Then she walked up to her and smiled and said, "Senior Sister Bai is best! Thanks for that you haven't forgotten promise to me."

She had always wanted to learn Alchemy, but her father did not allow her to study. He said that learning the Alchemy would spend her energy and was not good for her.

In fact, she also knew that her father cared for her.

She was born with too much Yin(Yin & Yang (阴阳 yīnyáng) - the duality present in all aspects of the universe. For instance: Yin is Female / Soft / Death / Dark / the Moon, while Yang is Male / Hard / Life / Light / the Sun - the comparisons are endless. Yin & Yang describe how opposite or contrary forces are actually complementary, interconnected, and interdependent in the natural world, and how they mutually give rise to each other.) Qi so that her spiritual energy of life was more fragile than ordinary people. Although her father constantly used panacea to nourish her body, it was still less than ordinary.

However, she was very persistent with Alchemy. But the Elder of Alchemy was under the command of her father and refused to teach her Alchemy.Thus,she secretly found Senior Sister Bai and asked her to teach.

Senior Sister Bai was the chief disciple of the Elder of Alchemy. As well she had made great achievements in the Alchemy. She believes that with the help of her,she must could learn Alchemy!

"You ah... I really don't understand why you didn't ask for my Master, but instead of asking me to teach you Alchemy."

Senior Sister Bai chuckled. Jiang Shui was the best-loved young daughter of Sect Leader. If she wanted to learn Alchemy,she could go straight to ask her Master.

And of course her Master would not refuse her!

However, although she did not know why she came to ask her, she would not refuse the her. To tie up a good relationship with the daughter of the Secr Leader. It would definitely a good chance!

"Ummmmm...because I like you. Elder of Alchemy has been so serious. I don't want him to teach me Alchemy!"

Jiang Shui said in naughty.

"Stop eating, hurry to teach Junior sister Alchemy!"

Senior Sister Bai said and let the one of them who came with her to teach the Alchemy for the Jiang Shui.