Chapter 26 Core Formation

With the red flame beaten, there was a spiritual power fluctuation in Red Fire Cauldron. This was the embodiment of Bai Jie's deep cultivation in Alchemy. She was controlling this spiritual power to catalyze the spirituality of the three herbs.

A gush of rays of light emerged while a faint cloud appeared.Suddenly the high temperature disappeared and a cool feeling appeared instead.

Everyone's heart was blowing,and they felt extremely comfortable with full of energy.

"Senior Sister Bai's Alchemy increased again, the Agerasia Core she refined today is definitely unusual!"

Xiaoqing exclaimed with her mouth extremely opened.

The thing that just made them full of energy and covered themselves with unobstructed feeling were not something else, but the dazzling energy that had spilled from Red Fire Cauldron.

The refining of Agerasia Core had not yet been finished. But the energy of the embryonic form of Agerasia Core could benefit all aspects of the body.This time,the Agerasia Core that Bai Jie refined definitely had the high quality.

"You are really a good Alchemist. With your help,I must can learn the Alchemy quickly!"

The eyes of Jiang Shui flickered and she looked at Bai Jie with full of envy.

She had a special constitution of a very rare body of yin. So her natural body was weak and she was destined to not live for too long.

That was why she always wanted to learn Alchemy.

She wanted to use Alchemy to refine an highest grade Medicinal Pills so that she could cure her hidden illness.

However, her father strongly opposed her to practice Alchemy. Alchemy was not a simple method. In particular, it would consume the energy of a person. Her body was naturally weak so that she could not afford such torment. Therefore, she was forbidden to learn Alchemy by her father.

Bai Jie's dignified expression slowly began to calm, the embryonic form of Agerasia Core had been refined, It was only a matter of time for Core Formation.

She looked at Ye Feng faintly and proudly.

This refining,even she did not expect the result!

The result of Agerasia Core this time was too big. The incense was fragrant, and the energy was sturdy.The quality of the refinement was definitely beyond the past. It might even be a top grade Agerasia Core.

If the same Medicinal Pills was refined by different people, the qualities refined were not the same.

In general, the quality of Medicinal Pills was divided into three levels, which were, the low grade, middle grade, and top grade.

And as the level of Bai Jie's Alchemy, at best, she could only refine the meddle grade Agerasia Core, but this time she really did not think that she could make a supernormal performance and refined a top grade Agerasia Core!

It seemed that after returning from here, it would be possible for her to conduct an assessment of the two-star Alchemist.

Bai Jie smiled with the divine power flew in her eyes, she was in a very comfortable mood.

Two-star Alchemist!

It was a two-star Alchemist!

Throughout the whole history of Luoyun Sect, the number of the people who had became a disciple of a two-star Alchemist at the age of fifteen could be counted only by one hand!

Red Fire Cauldron slightly trembled, and a very strong incense of Agerasia Core came out, all people who smelled had been awakened.

"Top grade Agerasia Core!"