Chapter 57 Robbing

"I will be your maid for a month.But remember, you'd better not too much, or I will beat you disabled."

Qu Linyin said in the back.

"My God... I got it! You have said it over hundreds of times."

Ye Feng looked helpless.After they came out from Spiritual Tower, Qu Linyin had been repeating this sentence.

Now that they had reached the foot of the mountain, Qu Linyin was still saying that.

"Ye Feng, I have been waiting for you for a long time!"

Just then, a voice came out, and then several outer disciples appeared.

"Qian Shan?"

Ye Feng's eyes were squinting, and noticed that it was Qian Shan here with a group of people waiting for him.

"A waste disciple dare to make waves in the mountain of outer gate. I think you are looking for death!"

There was fierce light exposed in Qian Shan's eyes. He had a grudge with Ye Feng and would never let go of Ye Feng easily.

When Ye Feng went to the Spiritual Tower, he went to the contact others,preparing to wait for Ye Feng to come back from the Spiritual Tower to give a good lesson to Ye Feng.

"Qian Shan, to deal with such a waste, I don't think it need to bring so many younger brothers?"

A bald young man came out with a smirk.

"Who are you talking about is a waste!"

Behind Ye Feng, Qu Linyin came out with a cold face.

He said Ye Feng was a waste?

So how about her? The maid of waste?

"Senior Sister Qu... why are you here!"

The expression on the face of the bald youth immediately changed into compliment .

Qu Linyin, the eighth-ranked disciple of the outer disciple.She was not someone he could provoke.

"I just heard someone was talking about the waste. Who is it?" Qu Linyin asked with a bad look.

"It's him." Qian Shan fingered at Ye Feng with disdain.

Snapped!

The crisp voice of slap sounded, and a red handprint appeared on Qian Shan's face.

"Say it again!"

Qu Linyin looked at Qian Shan with her eyes gazed.

Qian Shan was confused.What's the relationship between Ye Feng with Qu Linyin.

Snapped!

Another crisp voice of slap sounded, and a red handprint appeared on the another side of Qian Shan's face.

However, this time it did not slap by Qu Linyin.

It slapped by the bald young man who was next to Qian Shan.

"Do you wanna die? How dare you to provoke the friend of the Senior Sister Qu."

The bald youth was cursing at Qian Shan in his heart. Not to say that Qu Linyin's cultivation was higher than him. Even those fanatics who were pursuing on Qu Linyin, none of them could be provoked.

It was said that Lu Qianyu who wsa the fifth ranked disciple of the outer disciplines, was one of them.

Qian Shan's face was swollen like a pig's head.At this time,he really wanted to die.