Chapter 39 Hangover

I wake up with my head throbbing and a wolf whimpering for it to stop. I wish I could get it to stop too bud... Groaning I sit up, looking over at Felix. He was still dead to the world.

I needed water. Definitely need some water.

Moving off of the bed I stumble towards the bathroom, the light blinding my eyes and making me feel even worse. Outside its still dark, no indication of day whatsoever. Why the hell was I awake?

I move myself to the basin, drinking my body weight in water before moving back to the room. Thought I was wide awake now. And my body was overheating.

Dammit...

I feel my body move towards the door and before I know what I'm actually doing, my hands have knocked on the door next to my room.

Get out of here Lily!

I'm about to move away but then the door opens. A sleepy looking Chase looks down at me, his hair a rats-nest and he looking absolutely beautiful.

"What do you want Lily?" he said, his voice husky and still sleepy. My mouth was drying and I bit my lip, nervousness filling my body.

"Can we talk now?" I asked, putting a strand of hair behind my ear. I didn't even want to know how bad I looked. Make up was probably smeared and my hair felt like it was just one big knot. I smelt like alcohol and my dress seemed wrinkled.

He lifted up his eyebrows but still opened the door wider, letting me in. I went in, trying not to look around too much. He had a nice room, clean. I did not expect it to be clean.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"I wanted to say I'm sorry about what I had put you through" I said, not daring to look at him.

I saw his shadow fall on me and when I looked up, he was starring with eyebrows knit together.

"Really?"

"I know sorry can't fix things but-"

"Sorry for kidnapping you"

My eyes widened when he uttered those words. Well damn, that was unsuspected.

"Don't look so shocked" he said, his voice lighter than before, "The whole reason all of this is happening is because I grabbed you" he said, making my mouth slightly open. I starred up at him, my eyes starting to focus on his lips. O goodness, those perfect lips.

How was it possible to have such perfectness? Their softness, their control. They were a drug. I needed them. I needed him.

"Do you think it's possible to have two mates" I mumbled, the words spilled before I realise what I was saying.