Chapter 9 Pool

Felix guides me into the woods thought we take a new route which makes me nervous. I haven't explored the woods that much, even if it was my home away from home. I usually stuck to my routes, going north or east. There was unknowing of what was going on in the west but that was mostly because Felix and his gang would usually go there. Yet, now he was guiding me that way. We trudged through the woods up until Felix suddenly stopped.

He turned to me, a twinkle of mischief in his eyes.

"What?" I smirked, feeling my heart starting to beat a bit faster.

"Close your eyes"

My eyes widened before I followed his orders, engulfing the world in darkness. I could feel him putting his hands on my shoulders, guiding me somewhere. My feet were not made for going blind eye and if it wasn't for Felix, I would have fallen on my face.

Well okay... I wouldn't then be trudging the woods blindly.

"Okay stop" Felix said after a while and I could feel his hands leaving my shoulders, the warm feeling that grew every time he touched me also fading.

"Keep your eyes closed until I say so" he sounded excited and far off I could hear his footsteps.

"Okay... open"

Fairy tale... what I saw was a fairy tale.

In front of me could only be described as the fountain of youth. A pool, carved from rocks and magical spells stood in front of me with thin waterfalls leading to the pool. All around were rocks and I can only imagine mermaids lounging around.

"Wow" I mumbled, taking a light step forward.

"You like?"

I nodded, my eyes fixed on the place. The soft grass tickled my feet and I felt my wolf letting out a low, happy howl.

"Want to go in?" I turned towards him, he busy taking off his shirt. I swear, that boy was hot without a shirt on. Even if I've seen him shirtless before, this time it kind of felt different. Like, he was shirtless just for me and not just to show off his alpha-pecks. He was well defined and you could easily see every dent and muscle as he moved. I could feel my throat dry and my mouth was slightly hanging open.

"Squirrel?" he was smirking, holding his shirt in his hand.

Words Lily, form words.

"Yeah" I breathed, nodding while still ogling my mate.

He chuckled before his muscled arm moved and something flew through the air towards me. I got hit with something grey, the glorious smell making my senses go all foggy. I slowly took it off of my face, clutching onto the t-shirt as if it contained magic.

Well, if it made me feel this loopy it probably did.

"You are so cute squirrel" Felix chuckled, grabbing hold of my hand and pulling me forward. We rushed towards the pool Felix dragging me to jump in along with him. I was already in the air when I noticed that I had not gotten undressed or anything. And that the last hour's work to look pretty had been for nothing.

You know in those cartoons when the character tries to run back to the safety of land? It doesn't work in real life either. Soon enough I was drenched in cool water, feeling my clothes becoming slightly heavier. I felt my head break free of the water, gasping.

"You are insane" I gasped, looking around for my evil partner. I swung around and then hands wrapped around my waist, "You look adorable" I stuck out my tongue, knowing that I probably looked the opposite of adorable. My mascara had probably run down my face and my hair was sopping wet and drenched on my shoulders. Not the mention the dress that was now soaked and hung down awkwardly off of my shoulders.

"Shut up" I giggled, lightly pushing him. He chuckled, pulling me back. A kiss landed on my mouth and I felt my cheeks heat up. I opened my mouth wanting to deepen the kiss. He compiled almost immediately and I wrapped my legs around his torso. My fingers wrapped into his curls, his own tangling within my hair. Sparks erupted all over me as Felix started to move his mouth to my neck, sucking and nipping the skin there.

Damn... this was a good date. His lips move back to my mouth and after a few kisses, he finally leans away. My cheeks are flushed and I swear my lips felt swollen.

His mouth is spread in a wide grin, his eyes darkened.

"You're perfect" he smiled, lightly moving his hand underneath my chin. I gulped, feeling my own smile widening. Once again he leaned in for a kiss but I suddenly splashed him, the sudden movement making him shocked.

"I'm going to get you back for that" he threatened, grinning and splashing me back. Laughter and droplets of water echoed through the night and as the night wore on, I felt happier than I've ever been.

I think it's about three AM when Felix guides me out of the water. I'm freezing cold and my dress hangs on me like it wants to turn me into a Popsicle.

"Yeah, sorry – I should have brought towels" Felix says, biting his lip. He looks at me worriedly but I give him a light smile.

"It is fine" I smiled, "I'll just turn"

He nodded, still looking at me concerned.

I walked towards him, trying not to shiver and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. He wrapped me in a hug, engulfing me in warmth before letting go, giving me a light smile.

I gave him a smile back, hearing my wolf barking impatiently.

Once we've shifted we headed into the water again, splashing each other and letting our wolves act like idiots. When the sun started to peak through the mountains, I noticed that my parents were probably worried sick. My mate and I head back to my house, Felix nuzzling me before letting me into the house so I can shift back.