Chapter 17 Felix

We hear the footsteps at the same time and immediately it seems like glass has shattered, Magical, fairy tale glass that should not exist.

Mate. I have a mate. I should not be kissing boys in dungeons if they are not meant to spend a lifetime with me. I pull away from Chase just as the door creaks open.

It could have been anyone. It could have even been Alpha Richard for all I care, but nope. Because I enjoyed being stuck in awkward situations so much, it just had to be Felix.

"What the hell is going on here!?" he is growling and glaring at the prisoner.

"Felix" I stumble up, trying to calm his nerves down.

"I should have you killed! I should fudging kill you right fudging now!" he snarled, his hands shaking. My eyes widened and dread filled my stomach.

"Felix, no" the words come out firm, yet too desperate for my liking.

For the first time in the instance, my mate's eyes fell on me. It bore into my own, them filled with confusion and... anger.

"Lily, get away from him" he warned, nudging for me to come stand next to him. I shook my head, fearful of what my mate might do if I wasn't standing next to Chase. Felix's brows knit together and then his eyes fell onto the things I had brought with me and then to Chase's wrists.

"Lily?" his eyes widened and the anger was gone. I was met with confusion and hurt. Yet, it didn't last long before it turned back into anger.

"How long?" it came out snarled.

And it was directed at... at me. My mate had snarled at me.

"How long what?"

"How long have you been coming down here!?" it came out as a shout and I flinched a bit, my wolf whimpering in my head. I heard movement behind me and as I glanced quickly I saw Chase slowly standing up, wincing when the gauze failed to protect him.

"She's only been here twi-"

"I didn't ask you!" Felix snapped and his eyes threw daggers at Chase, before the same gaze turned to me.

"Lily?"

"Twice" I mumbled, looking down.

"Why?"

Glancing up again, I was at a loss for words. Felix moved towards me, his hands grasping onto my shoulders, "WHY!?"

"Let her go!" behind me my kidnapper yelled. Felix let out a growl, his eyes not fixed on me now.

"You answer me then, why did she come to the person who kidnapped her and took her away from her home?"

"She... she..." the grip tightened on my shoulders as Chase tried to come up with a plausible excuse.

"Felix" I whispered, "I'm sorry"

"Why would you be sorry!? Lily!?" I was shaken and I closed my eyes, hoping that it would help me to escape.

"You're hurting her!" behind me Chase growled.

"Why did she say sorry!?" Felix yelled, the words filled with pain and anger.

"Just let her go" Chase tried. The grip released me and it let me slowly open my eyes. Felix was staring at me, his eyes the definition of hurt. He glanced up at Chase before turning around and leaving. I flinched as the door closed, my wolf seemingly howling and whimpering in my head.

Yeah, same. 

_______________________________________________

AND THAT'S ALL FOR NOW FOLKS :) SORRY FOR THE SMALL UPDATE. I'VE BEEN PREPARING FOR CLASSES AND THINGS BECAUSE TOMORROW PRACTICAL TEACHING IS STARTING. THUS, THIS MEANS THAT WELL - I WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO UPDATE ONCE A WEEK FROM NOW ON. 

I DO APOLOGIZE FOR THIS BUT MY STUDIES COME FIRST TO ME. WATTPAD IS SADLY SECOND. LOVES YOU ALL AND LOVE THE COMMENTS. YOU KNOW - EXCEPT THE ONES ABOUT THE WHOLE OMEGA, GAMMA THING :P 

LOVE YOU ALL LIKE JELLY TOTS

A9