Chapter 21 Blame

The girl dragged me through the woods, not bothering to talk to me at all. She looked fierce and all the more I regretted my decision to having crossed the stupid border. I could have done something so much better. Heck – anything would have been better than this.

Had I just doomed my pack?

O crap... dread and worry was the main feeling coursing through my veins. It actually made me feel sick. A sudden push made me take back control of my own demented mind.

"You guys are sickening" the girl growled at me before disappearing back into the trees. I watched her go before she was completely gone. I didn't even notice I had flopped down on the ground, my mind spinning.

Okay so Lily think... you have to think. One of two things could happen.

Alpha Crazy from Hellwood comes and slaughters my whole pack

Or

Alpha Crazy from Hellwood comes and there's a war. And both packs gets slaughtered.

And who would be to blame for all of this – a girl with the name of Lily. Nice going idiot. Maybe I should go back in. Actually explain my case properly. I mean – what's the harm right? Shit has already flew into the flipping fan.

But also, this time they might just kill me. And how was that going to help matters? Maybe a lot actually? No one to fight over. To make messes of things... dammit. My life.

A sudden hand touches my shoulder and I look up, my eyes sinking deeply into chocolate brown ones. They look back at me with worry and I can feel the grip tightening on my shoulder.

"Don't you dare cross that thing" Felix breathed and his eyes become foggy.

"I...I" great, stuttering hasn't stopped yet.

"I've been looking for you" he said, his hands falling off of my shoulder. He comes to stand next to me and after a moment my mate is sitting next to me.

"You need to explain exactly to me what happened" he mumbled.

I nod but before I can start ruining my relationship further he embraces me in a hug, "I was worried about you"

"I had only been gone for a few hours. I thought you were mad at me"

"I was... still am a little bit. But that doesn't mean I want you to disappear okay?" He starred into my eyes, his filled with understanding.

"I'm sorry" I whispered.

"Why are you at the border?" he asked.

"Wanted to fix things" I mumbled, looking down at the ground.

My mate doesn't say anything for a moment before he embraces me in a hug once again.

"I'm still sorry" I mumbled, taking in his glorious smell.

"It's fine, let's get you home" he said, lightly pulling me up. We slowly move back to the neighbourhood, we not talking at all. The uncomfortable silence kind of makes me go back to alpha meanie.

When we finally arrive at his house, I stop.

"Felix?"

He turns towards me, frowning lightly.

"Are you... are you going to um... un-mate me?"

His frown disappears and somehow morphs into a grin, "You're really paranoid aren't you?"

"Well I... I..."

"You're my mate. You were in heat before we knew. You guys didn't do anything" he said. I gulped, only nodding. We almost did. We were so close...

He lifts my head, starring into my eyes.

"Stop worrying" he whispered, leaning in for a kiss. It's content. Perfect. As if he isn't worried about me giving up on him or me, him. Almost my ass, this is what having a mate is really like. His hands surrounded my chin, his thumbs lightly caressing my cheeks. I could feel them heating underneath the light touch. Slowly getting up on my toes in an attempt to get closer, I am suddenly hoisted up, Felix's hands around my waist – holding on firmly. I tangle my hands into his hair, knowing that the soft, delicateness had ceased for now.

My legs wrapped around his waist and I can feel my heartbeat raising. Opening my mouth, I deepen the kiss further, feeling Felix squeeze my waist.

Sparks erupt through my whole body as we start moving inside the house. Felix had moved quickly, kicking the door open and carrying me inside. The door closes behind me, Felix pushing me against it. Our mouths are like two perfect puzzle pieces, the touch intoxicating.

When we are finally released from one another, we're both gasping. My wolf whimpers in my head, longing for her mate's touch.

"Wait" he gasps, letting me down lightly, "I want to do this without anything standing in our way"

I eye him sceptically, wanting to know what IT is and then warmth seeps into me. Mate... Felix wants to m...m...mate with me. Holy fluffily.

He grasps hold of my hand, pulling me towards his dad's office.

"Felix?"

He doesn't say anything as he opens up the trap door, making me more nervous by the second. What the hell did he mean standing in our way? How was he going to fix it!? O goodness... did I just cause a war and a murder!?

_Ð|0o