Chapter 34 the letter

Firstly, I need to make an apology. I've been really lacking in adding to this story. I've been struggling a lot and thus, my writing has been affected by this. But here is the newest chapter :) Sorry guys 

_______________________________________

I wake up with myself entangled with my mate. Gosh, this is perfect... I look him over, inspecting his perfect features. Those perfectly plump lips, chiselled jaw, everything. Slowly moving away from him, I pull my shirt lower, noting that I should probably be getting home to get changed. Add that to the list of things I had to do this morning.

Right next to the covering up the massive hickey that was vibrant against my skin. Yet, when I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror by the door, the hickey made me blush. And not even out of embarrassment. My hand lightly touched the delicate skin, a smile appearing on my face.

In normal HUMAN societies, hickeys were a sign of trashiness. In werewolf-cultures it was a sign of belonging. Like – don't come close to this girl. At all. It was a sign of true incomplete love. It was hard to explain.

So, why would I want to cover it up? Because we weren't technically mates yet. That was the problem. It's like wearing a wedding ring before your wedding. That's why the engagement ring is there. Am I thinking of weddings now?

Taking things a bit fast now, huh Lily.

I spin around, giving a quick glance at my mate. He is still sleeping soundly, light snores erupting from his mouth. He sounds like a wolf being petted. It's flipping adorable. Maybe I should fix the whole mess with Willow now and when he wakes up he won't regret having me as a mate.

I head to the door, heading down those dangerous glass steps before reaching the bottom. It's quiet here, everybody probably still sleeping. Moving towards the kitchen, I put the kettle on, getting out two cups.

Emotional fixes means coffee fixes as well. Thought, while the kettle boils I head back to the staircase, inspecting myself in the mirror once more. I don't look the best. Dishevelled hair, bright eyes and wearing my boyfriend's t-shirt. It looks like I had a one night stand.

Okay, probably should get properly dressed first. I look down at the table in front of me, wanting to get the house keys but instead – I saw three letters.

All three for the alpha but the last one had a stamp which only a few would recognise. Sadly, I was one of the few.

The wild wolf starring at me with droplets of blood edges in its fur. I don't know how they could have made a candle stamp so detailed but they clearly did.

I pick up the letter, it already open and only increasing my heart beat.

Deep breath Lily, deep breath.

Alpha Richard from the Moonlight pack

You are hereby invited to join the celebration of Chase Christopher Evans reinstated as Omega of the Hellwood pack. It shall be held on the 13th of August 2017, 19:00 at Hellwood Alpha house. With this invitation you hereby grant entrance into the pack territory for the celebration.

We hope your pack will be able to contribute to supporting ours

Kind Regards

Alpha of the Hellwood pack

Matthew Cole Graham

Underneath the message, in a script that was obviously Alpha Matthew's was the following written:

Let's leave our past behind for this occasion. As one of our neighbouring packs, it is important that you are invited. Thus – please be aware that if any problems do occur, I will not hesitate to start a war between our packs.

M

Sucking in my breath, the wheels start spinning in my head. Should I go? I should go? But why should I go? This is all so flipping confusing. I should go. It's this evening however. Meaning I'd have to go by now. Need to get ready.

I heard a cough and then I looked up, seeing my mate standing at the top of the stairs. Heat erupted in my cheeks as the idea of disappointing him floods my brain.

"Do you want to go?"