Chapter 26 Help

Hey guys sorry it's like a week late and thus I am a horrible person. Life has just gotten too busy and I just... you guys don't want to hear about my problems :P 

Anyway here you go:

___________________________

When Chase leaves, I get the urge to attack again. Attack him and his stupid alpha and his stupid pack. Hurt every single one of them. As I look around at the horror in front of me, all I can see if blood and wolves shifting back into their human forms. They're bloodied, some of them not getting up.

An ache in my heart is created and I'm hoping the people are just passed out. Wolves don't die easily. It's nearly impossible. Only thing that can kill a werewolf with one single bite is someone with status.

A low whimper erupts from Felix and my attention is once again drawn to him. I go and lie next to him, feeling heat radiating off of my mate. My mate. I had caused this... once again people were getting hurt because of me.

Felix?

His head moved towards me, yet his eyes are still closed. The gash in his neck is dripping blood steadily which makes my stomach turn. I gulped down the bile, nestling my head in his neck. There was a light heartbeat which made me relieved. I nudge him lightly, resting my head against his.

Please say that you're going to be okay

What followed was just another low whimper. Lower than before and so much scarier. A shadow fell on me and I slowly turned around, seeing the alpha starring down at me. There was a frown on his face but worry line creased his forehead.

I gulped, trying not to let tears cover my eyes.

He only looks at me before bending down and placing a hand on his son. This is my fault. I did this.

Alpha Richard stays like that for another moment before standing straight again. He turned around before ushering the two betas. They give me a once over before one of them places a hand on my shoulder. Before I know what's happening, Willow's arm wrap around me. I'm pushed back and I watch with wide eyes as Triston goes over to pick up Felix.

I let out a low whimper, slightly growling. I trash around, trying to push Willow off of me. Triston gives me a quick glance over before lifting him up.

"Please! Let me go! FELIX!" I'm growling fully now, wanting the girl to let go of me. Willow tightens her grip, trying to push me away from my mate. I let out a howl, trying my best to get the beta off of me.

"Lily! Calm down!" a wave of calm fills me as the alpha-control course through my veins. Yet, heartbreak is evident. I bit my lip, trying to not let the tears flog my eyes too much. I had to keep my eyes on my mate. Where were they taking him? This is horrible...

"Please Alpha, please" I said, feeling thick teardrops drip down my cheeks.

"Go to your parents" he ordered. I felt my legs move further away from my mate and my heart breaking more and more as I was forced to move to my parents. Once I get to them, I am comforted, their soft pelt warming my aching body.

But I don't concentrate on any of that. I concentrate on my mate transforming back into his weakened state as he is taken away from me.

XXX

As we move back to our own territory, Matt is finishing up his role call. We haven't lost anyone which is good thought a lot of the wolves had been bitten by the alpha or the younger alpha. A pang of guilt erupts in my gut and I try not to cringe.

He had deserved that.

He had tried to attack Matt and he was going to be okay. I'm no one of status. He's an alpha after all. But also, he had been weakened.

No... I internally shake my head, looking over at Matt. His eyes speak volumes. Volumes of calculated thoughts and worries.

Everything alright alpha?

He glances over at me and his eyes relax.

Just glad you are okay

I nod, Thank you for coming for me

If you didn't come out I would have killed all of them until I found you

Gratitude. All I feel is complete and utter gratitude.

@i8C