Chapter 35 - Warning

One guy sat on a throne-like seat in a spacious room. He sat there looking mighty and high as eight men paid respect to him by bowing. His trademark scowl never leaving his face as he glanced at each of them.

"Gabriel." The green-eyed blonde lifted his face to acknowledge their superior's subtle order. "Axel." The other one who looked exactly like Gabriel looked up. "Reports?"

"Lady Aria is almost done." Gabriel spoke first politely. The superior glanced at the other, waiting for him to report. "She has took the other path, Azariah." Axel simply delivered.

Azariah rose up from his seat, showing his rather short stature. "Those two are the worst." He grumbled. "They've broken too many rules." He added. "Take your seats." He snapped his fingers so the guardian's seats can appear.

All eight men took their place on their respective seats. "So what should we do now?" A handsome man with gray hair matched with cold gray eyes inquired. A tattoo can be seen on the side of his neck. Boredom evident on his face as his chin was resting on the palm of his hand.

Azariah exhaled. "We have to bring them back to their world."

Gabriel jumped up from his seat. "If we do that, we'll be breaking another rule then!" He reproached angrily.

"My, my." Another guy with short, slightly disheveled, auburn hair cuts in humurously. He wore his trademark sly grin as he turns to a flustered Gabriel. "Don't tell me you're in love with the lady." He added, crossing his arms.

Gabriel glared at his way. "I'm just implying the rule we're about to break." He defended.

The scrawny, ebony haired man with purple eyes in between the two broke the two apart. "This is why I hate meetings." He arrogantly mutters to himself, both of his arms and legs crossed.

"Enough." Azariah commands. "Talk to Lady Aria, Gabriel, and explain everything to her. The same orders goes to you, as well, Axel."

"I told you--"

Azariah's sharp, intimidating, gray eyes stared icily at Gabriel, shutting the latter up. "I don't care if we break a rule. We've done a lot of damage control because of those two. Both of you fix this. Especially you, Axel, or I'll bring you back to the entrance." He finished.

Azariah left without uttering a goodbye, this leaves the eight to converse freely without their superior castigating them.

"Azariah has been moody lately." Another guardian mutters  while crouched on the corner with a lollipop on his hand. His dark hair disheveled, looking languid, as always, but don't be fooled for he is highest of the eight guardian.

"Eh! Aren't you afraid of getting fat?" The auburn-colored haired guardian asks with distaste.

Black irises bored to him. "The brain absorbs all the calories I take." He lazily answered.

The guardian with gray eyes who is also considered to be the coldest of the eight eyed the twins with an imoassive look. "Why are you still here?" He asks the twins.

Gabriel awkwardly rubbed the back of his head. "I don't know how to say it to Aria." He admits.

"You should be more worried at what's going to happen if you don't tell her quickly rather than worrying what to say to her." He chastised.

"He's right!" One of them spoke with a relaxed voice. His toned muscles in full show. Again. His laid-back personality contrasting his role as a guardian of discipline.

"Good luck. You're gonna need it." Someone else spoke. His light brown hair bouncing as he walks confidently to the door.

Soon, the others followed one by one until the twins were the only ones left.