Chapter 20 - The End

Okay, I know I said that Chapter 19 will be my last update for the day but I can't stop myself from writing. I'm on a writing rampage! Bwahaha!

Sad to say, this is the last chapter and the next chapter will be the epilogue. (Wipes tears from eyes.) Wahh! Jodan! There's no way I'll let this story end here. Nuh-uh.

---

I just got out of the convenience store when I saw him and his team without Dani. I stopped for a while to stare at him.

To be honest, I missed him. He never talked to me again and I assumed he was just busy since they're also competing for the Winter Cup. I knew he was avoiding me. Maybe Dani was right. I was just a distraction. That's why he needs to stay away. That's the only logical explanation as to why he's been away lately.

I just turned to the other direction and walked to  the way to the stadium. Kagami asked me to come and watch with him later. I just bought some food so I won't get hungry.

"Um, excuse me. Do you know where the stadium is?" I asked a guy who was sitting on a bench. His face was facing the other way so I couldn't see him clearly.

He turned to me and smiled. I tried to hide the surprise in my face when I realized who he was. "I'm going there too. You can come with me." He offered with a small smile.

"That would be great! Thank you!" I answered, clapping my hands.

He then showed me an apologetic smile. "But I'm still waiting for my friend. Do you mind if we wait?"

"Oh, okay." I nodded and sat on the bench then he sat beside me.

"I'm Himuro Tatsuya, by the way."

He held his hand out for a handshake so I accepted it and shook it slightly. "I know who you are. I'm Aria Torres. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, too." He replied.

"Muro-chin, huh? Aren't you Aka-chin's girlfriend?" Murasakibara came into view, holding a bag of junk foods while stuffing his mouth with candies.

Himuro raised a brow while I shook my head repeatedly. "No, you got it all wrong! I'm not--"

"What's your name?" He lazily asks as he rummaged through the bag to get another pack of chips.

"Um, Aria..."

He looked at me then smiled lazily. "Then I'll call you Ria-chin. Wa, you're cute no wonder you're Aka-chin's girlfriend." He continued and walked on.

I sighed and gave up. His attention was not focused on me anymore so there was no use in denying it. Where did he even get that story? I never remembered being Akashi's girlfriend. Himuro chuckled beside me as we followed Murasakibara's trail.

"Hey, stop laughing." I frowned at Himuro. "I should stop him from saying I'm Akashi's girlfriend."

He smiled. "So are you here to watch Rakuzan?"

I shook my head. "No, I'm joining my friend today."

"Oh, she's already at the stadium waiting for you?" He asked which made me laugh.

"My friend is a guy."

Murasakibara was suddenly on my right so I was between them. "Aka-chin wouldn't like that, Ria-chin."

"I told you--"

"Aria." I froze on my spot when I heard him say my name. The two also stopped and turned around to look at the owner of the voice.

"Aka-chin." Murasakibara muttered.

I didn't turn around. I felt my heart beat faster than normally as I felt him shuffle towards me. "Atsushi. Can I borrow Aria for a while."