Chapter 23 - Reunited

I smirked to myself as I eyed the building in front of me. It brings out so many memories about Kuroko, Kagami, and the rest of Seirin. I then wondered how are they and where are they. I don't know how the time pass by here but I hope they're still playing basketball. Haha. What am I even saying? I'm sure they're still playing. They love basketball more than anything else. It's they're life.

I retreated and went the other way, clutching unto the strap of my bag as I walked aimlessly around the streets. Hmm, a vanilla shake seems good at this heat so I walked to the Maji.

As I passed by a convenience store, I saw a magazine whose cover was none other than Kise. Beside it was a basketball magazine. I bought it and started flipping the pages. I stopped at a page where the writer talks about how high school basketball was dull since the Generation of Miracles graduated.

I frowned at the article. "So the world of basketball still revolves around them?" I complained nonchalantly but then laughed when I saw a group picture of Japan's national team. It was the Generation of Miracles, Uncrowned Kings, and other exceptional players from before all in one picture. This is just too amusing.

I flipped through more pages until I stumbled upon an article about Kagami and what's surprising is Kuroko was in it also. So he's visible now? I couldn't help but smile as I read the article. I was happy and proud of Kuroko. He finally showed his basketball. They finally noticed his skill. He deserved it more than anyone else.

I miss this idiots.

"Huh? Kiyoshi-senpai? Izuki-senpai? Hyuga-senpai?" I mumbled as I go through their articles one by one. It said Kiyoshi-senpai didn't play on his last year of high school due to his surgery. Hyuga-senpai and Izuki-senpai have been patronized so many times for their skills. Not only did Seirin had their own articles written to honour them. There were articles about Takao, Himuro, Hanamiya, Imayoshi, Sakurai, and many more. What is this magazine? A blast from the past edition? I closed it and looked at the cover.

Stupid me, it really was. The cover was the group picture I saw earlier. How come I didn't notice it? How stupid.

I could only laugh at how I was acting now. It felt like I was such a crazy person smiling and chuckling every now and then. Then I realized one thing...

I really missed the feeling of being here.

I walked inside the Maji and got in line. As soon as I got my order, I walked outside again while sipping on the drink as I passed by groups of people.

I looked down on my old phone and tried to text all the contacts I have, hoping their contact numbers are still the same.

To: Everyone (Group)

Subject: It's been a while

Hello. Remember me? :) I missed all of you!

"OW!" Someone grumbled under his breath after he bumped into me.

I glanced at him and inserted the phone back in my bag. "Are you okay?" I asked, crouching down to help him up.

He rubbed his butt and nodded with a pained expression on his face. "I'm okay!" He cheered, smiling at me for a second until his face turned into a confused one. "Have we met before? You're cute! I'm sure we've met! I'm Hayama Kotaro. Nice to meet you!" He took my hand and shook it himself.

"Uh.. Aria Torres. Nice to meet you, too." I mumbled in response as I stared at this weird guy in front of me.

He smiled and looked over his back, looking for someone. He then raised his hand, waving it, with my hand enveloped in his other hand. "Reo-nee!" He yelled.