Chapter 31 - Sei-Tan

"Please don't leave your valuables, unattended." We heard the director announced as everyone was scattered around the grounds. I sat beside Kise, Aomine, Midorima, and Takao as we watch everyone pace back and forth.

"Man, time flew so fast. I can't believe we're finally done!" I exclaimed, yawning.

"Eh? Aren't you supposed to be making the final reports?" Takao asks.

"We're already finished. Akashi made sure I finished it. I didn't get enough sleep because of that." I complained as I rubbed my eyes.

Aomine slung his arm around me. "Akashi and you did it all night?" He asked in a perverted manner. Geez, this guy needs to get his mind out of the gutter.

I nudged his side with my elbow forcefully and faked a smile at him. "Daiki, you need to keep unnecessary comments to yourself."

Kise chuckled and pats Aomine's back. Takao crossed his arms behind his head and leaned on the bleachers. "How long does it take for them to pack?" Takao complained.

"Probably longer." I answered. All of us were already packed. I'm only waiting for Riko and the others so we can leave already. The buses have been waiting for almost an hour now.

I rested my chin on my fist and watched some of the players climb up their bus.

Akashi appeared later with his bag slung to his shoulder. Most of the people made way for him as he strides with such confidence. "Come on." He spoke looking at me intently.

"Huh? Aren't you leaving yet?" I asked.

He sighed. "They told us not to leave our valuables unattended."

I raised my brow at him. "So?" I looked at the people with me, hoping to ask them if they knew what Akashi was saying but they mirrored the same expression as me.

He looked irritated. "Don't you get it?" I shook my head. "You're so dense." He told me, annoyed.

"What?! How could I be dense when you're the one who's--"

"Oi, Akashi! Did that pick-up line I told you worked?" Hayama suddenly piped in excitedly.

"Pick up line?" I asked slowly looking at Akashi. I felt a laugh forming inside my mouth and it was about to burst any second now. "Pft, that was a pick up line?"

Some snorted while some hid their laughs. Akashi's face darkened as he glared at me so even though it was a difficult task, I stopped laughing.

But seriously, who could've ever though that the Akashi Seijuro will say a pick-up line? That was too precious. I wished I had recorded that because I'm sure after this misunderstanding, this'll be the last one.

Oh my God! I really need to laugh.

Everyone slowly stopped laughing as we all felt the shivers run through our spines while an ominous cloud seems to surround the dark overlord. "Kotaro, leave before I hurt your feelings."

Kotaro sighed in relief then hesitantly pats his back before skipping back to his team. "You shouldn't have said that, Akashi. It's not his fault that the word 'Akashi' and 'tells a pick-up line' shouldnt be in one sentence." I explained calmly but deep inside, I was rolling so much from laughing.

"Follow me." He states and walkd away. Seriously, I'm still confused if I'm really his girlfriend or his PA. He orders me around everytime.

"Ria-chin, do you want to go to the beach with us?" Murasakibara asks me.

Akashi stopped walking. I knew he heard Atsushi. "Eh? But I didn't bring any swimwear." I answered.

"Don't worry! You can borrow mine!" Momoi interjected smiling at me. "You guys can come too if you want." She gazed at the guys with me.