Chapter 33

A few months were passed then. Everything was going well between Avneil. No problems no tension. Only love and romance.

Avni has also engaged herself in productive work on Neil's insistence as she is alone at home getting bored. She started visiting some NGOs donating and also free lancing.

We can now see Avni sitting in her room thinking something when she got a call.

On call:

Avni: Hello.

Neil: Yes my dear Wifeyy? What are you doing?

Avni: Nothing. Just done with work so was sitting idly thinking what to do next when you called.

Neil: Okayy

Avni: Don't you have any work or something at the office?

Neil: I do have it but I was missing you so I was unable to focus on it.

Avni: Neil like this you would make the business go down then. Earlier it was better then when you were only focussed about your work.

Avni teasingly said this to Neil but he thought she is taunting him and felt very bad for that.

Neil: Avni I am again sorry for those days...

Avni: What Neil? I was just joking. You took it seriously? It wasn't your fault then. It was just our fate. Don't think about that now and focus on your work. Byee.

Neil: I love you.

Avni: I would reply to this when you are back. Bye.

Avni ends the call and shook her head smiling. She again thought something and went outside the house.

In the evening, Avni enters the house and heard some noise from the kitchen. She frowns and goes their only to see her husband cooking wearing an apron. His whole attention was there. She smiles and goes and hugs him from back keeping her hands on his chest. Neil feeling her smiles and pulls her in front.

Neil: Welcome Home wifey.

Avni smiles and blinks her eyes at him.

Avni: You home so early today?

Neil: Told you na I was missing you. Achha ab toh reply krdo tumne call pe kaha tha ki tum mai ghar aanepe bologi.

( Atleast now reply it. You said that when I'll be back, you will reply. )

Avni smiles and kisses his cheeks then forehead and pulls his cheeks while saying.

Avni: I Love You my cute husband. By the way what are you doing?

Neil: Preparing dinner for us. It's done. Can you please make coffee for us? I'll get freshen up and come.

Avni nods and Neil goes kissing her forehead. Avni was preparing coffee and smiling thinking something. She picks up the cup and goes towards their room. She saw her husband standing at the balcony and goes there. She goes there and stands within his arms and he wraps his one hand around her.

They were sipping the coffee from the same cup talking about their day.

Neil: By the way Avni..

Avni: Hmm..

Neil: Where were you! I even called you you didn't pick it up so I thought you were sleeping.

Avni: No I was out for some work.

Avni said this thinking something.

A few days were passed then. It was night time and Neil was sitting in the living area waiting for his wife to have a conversation with her. He was busy for a few days and was unable to talk to her for few days. She came there and stood in front of him.

Neil looks at her and smiles. Avni looks at him and takes a deep breath. She looked very serious and Neil frowned standing up looking at her.

Neil: What happened Avni?

Avni: I need to talk to you Neil.

Neil: What happened Avni?

Avni: Neil it's really very serious okay. Listen carefully.

Neil: Avni you are scaring me. Tell me.

Avni: Neil...I...I..I don't love you anymore. I love someone else.

Neil: What?

Avni nods.

Avni: Yes Neil. I love someone else. More than I ever loved you.

Neil: See Avni, please don't joke around me. It's not at all funny.

Avni: I already told you Neil, it's serious. And I am not joking at all. I really love that person from the bottom of my heart.

Neil: Avni what are you saying, I am unable to understand. Please Avni don't do such pranks.

Avni: Neil it's not a prank.

Avni looks at him without any expression. Neil looks at her with tears in his eyes.

Neil: Avni it's hurting here now
(pointing at his chest), please don't do this.

Avni says nothing but sighs and keeps an envelope in white on his desk. Neil looks at it.

Neil: What is this?

Avni: See it yourself.

Avni says this emotionlessly and goes from there. Neil sits with a thud on the sofa and was crying very badly panting looking at that white envelope.

To be continued...

.........................................................................

Do comment, vote and share this book.
Don't forget to share me your views.

Enjoy reading.

Love Love 😊