Chapter 21

The sun shining brightly over the Khanna Mansion and we can see a couple sleeping cuddling eachother. The sun rays fall on the girl disturbing her sleep. She blinks her eyes for a few times to clear her vision and was trying to get up but a strong arm was wrapped around her waist. She takes his hand off her waist and gets ready and goes down only to see Shweta and Prakash present there. Avni smiles and goes to them.

Avni: Good morning mom dad.

They both smiles and wishes her back.

Avni: You woke up so early. I am sorry I'll make breakfast for you quickly.

Shweta: No no Avni child I made the Breakfast today. It was such a long time when I made breakfast for you both so I made it today.

Avni: Really? Thanks mom, I was craving to eat your handmade food.

Shweta: Your welcome child and yes we both had the breakfast. We wanted to wait for you but Prakashji was really hungry so we had it together. I Hope you don't mind.

Avni: No problem mom. I will have once Neil is here till then I will do the preparations for lunch.

Shweta: Ok.

She goes and hugs her from back and pecks her cheeks. She goes in the kitchen. Just then Neil comes down in a very frustrated mood mumbling something to himself and was going towards the kitchen when Prakash called him. He saw them and remembered that they are also staying with them for few days.
He goes to them and wishes them morning who wishes them back. He was looking at them and then at the kitchen.

Prakash: Come Neil sit.

He saw him and smiles and then sit while bending looking at the kitchen. Shweta and Prakash saw it and then looked at each other and suppressed their smiles.

Prakash: So Neil, how is the work going?

Neil who was looking towards the kitchen saw him hearing his voice.

Neil: Yes? Yes yes dad very nice.

He smiles and then looks towards the kitchen.

Neil: Ummm mom dad, where is Avni?

Prakash: She is in the kitchen preparing for lunch.

Neil: So early? I mean it's still time for lunch. She didn't even brought my coffee. Wait I will see where is she.

He without even waiting for their response quickly gets up and goes in the kitchen. Prakash and Shweta smiles and then shook their heads looking at their desperate son. Neil goes in the kitchen and saw his wife in the kitchen making coffee, not feeling his presence. He silently goes there and hugs her from back and nuzzles in her neck. Avni feels it and closes her eyes feeling the pleasure he is causing to her.

Avni(in a mere whisper): Neil leave me....Mom dad are sitting outside they would come.

Neil(in Avni's ears in husky voice): How dare you to live me alone on the bed? I asked you not to right? And I also said that it would cause you a punishment.

Avni: You were serious about that. I thought you were joking.

She was trying to divert his mind by saying this.

Neil: No wife I am not joking around you here. And I am serious about the punishment. You are getting it now.

Avni: What?

Before she can say anything. He turns her around and with one turns off the gas.

Avni: Neil what are you..

Neil keeps his index finger on her lips and shhhs her.

Neil: Shhhh... Have patience wife.

Avni(whisper): Neil...