Chapter 28

A few days passes like this. After that Bua incident and when she was gone Neil just tried to be with her and spend time with her. Though he was angry with her on the day she left but how our Neil will be able to be angry to his lovely wifey.

Neil always asks her that she should think to achieve what she wants to and not to suppress her wishes. Whenever he asks her for the answer, she just looks at him confused not to know what to do and is just confused.

One day Avni was just sitting and changing the T.V. channels but she stopped her finger on the remote and looked at the television screen.

It showed that the people were climbing the Mt. Everest and the guides and all were guiding them. They were camping and a woman was gonna be the guide.

She got up from her place and ran towards her room where she saw Neil sitting doing some work in his files. She went near him and pulled the file and closing it kept it on the side table. Neil looked at her confused. She sat near him on the bed.

Avni: Neil I got to know what I wish to do like for now, later I don't know.

Neil smiles at her and says in excited voice.

Neil: Really? What?

Avni: You know Mount Everest?

Neil: Yeah leave it, you tell me what you are thinking to do?

Avni: Climb it.

Neil: Climb what?

Avni: Mount Everest.

Neil's eyes widen when she says that.

Neil: What? You can't climb that Avni how can you?

Avni: What is this Neil, you were only convincing me to do my passions and all, you only said that you'll support me in whatever I do and now here you are saying like this? How can you?

Avni got up and left the room. Neil went behind her and saw she is sitting on the sofa.

Neil: I didn't meant that way Avni like the climatic conditions there and then you have to walk and I have heard it is atleast for 12-13 days, will you be able to handle yourself? I mean your health and all.

Avni: Neil please I want to climb it please..please please please please please.

Neil: Avni I can't take risk of you health for god's sake think about your health. And I don't want that you should fall I'll or something.

Avni: Neil I'll take care of myself I promise but for now please let me go. Please Neil Neil.

Neil got up silently and went into the room. Avni didn't go Behind him. After sometime, Neil came down all ready in formal wears. Avni frowns to see him and goes to him.

Avni: Neil where are you going?

Neil: I have some work I'll be back in few hours.

Neil says to avoid the further enquiry of Avni. She sees him going and looks at him frowning.

Avni: How should I convince Neil to allow me for the adventure. Earlier he was saying Avni whatever you want to do I am with you go ahead and now look at him.

Avni pouts and thinks how to convince Neil.  At night, Avni was waiting for Neil and he entered the house hiding something behind his back. Avni looks at him and was going to say something but before that Neil says.

Neil: I have something for you but you have to close your eyes for that.

Avni: What?

Neil: Close your eyes.

Avni did as he said. Neil then held her hands and gave something to her. She opened her eyes when Neil asked her to do so. She opened her eyes and saw an envelope. She widen her eyes and opened her mouth.

Avni: You are giving me divorce? Just because I asked you if I can go on a trek to Mount Everest.

Neil: What? What non sense? Just open it before you think any nonsense.

Avni opened the envelope slowly. She read it and became teary eyes.

Avni: Neil this.

Neil kept his hands on her waist and pulls her to him. She looks in his eyes.

Neil: I thought a lot on this Avni. I was the only one who said you right that go and do whatever you want to do and when you said what you want to do I was like no you cannot go. But trust me Avni I was worried about you so I said that it was not my intention to hurt you. I am sorry.

Avni's eyes became teary and she hugged him.

Neil: I am ready to send you on this trip but promise me you will take care of yourself because I will now be able to live peacefully without you for 12 days but my happiness lies in yours so I am ready to send you on the trip.

Avni smiles and looks at him still being in the hug.

Avni: I promise I'll take care of myself.

AvNeil smiles and Neil kisses her forehead and Avni closed her eyes feeling that.

.........................................................................

I really apologize for a delayed and short update and I know this one is boring but I'll make the further chapters interesting for you all.

And also there only a few chapters left now to end this book so please keep voting and commenting on this one.

Next will be a longer update I promise. I really apologize for a short one.

Lastly, Avni is going on a solo trip to climb the Mount Everest. What are your views on this.

Please do vote and comment on this chapter and share.

Enjoy reading.

Love Love 😊