Chapter 13

The moon was shining over the Khanna Mansion. Avni was applying the cream standing in front of the mirror smiling remembering all the moments they spent. Neil came from the washroom and sneezed bringing Avni out of her thoughts. She looked at him who was sneezing continuous. She kept the cream and went to him who was standing with his towel around his neck.

Avni: Neil...

But before she says something Neil sneezed. Avni closed her eyes and then open to see him. Neil saw her and controlling his sneeze said.

Neil: Sorry Avni, Aaaaachiii(He sneezed again).

He went towards the bed and sat there cleaning his nose. Avni came and sat near him.

Avni: What happened Neil?

He sneezed at the moment after Avni completed her words.

Avni(moving her hands in air ): Virus. But what happened?

Neil(wiping his nose): I..I.. aaaachii... Ice cream.

Avni: You just ate 3 bites.

Neil(controlling sneeze): That's the reason I don't eat ice-cream, aaaachhhiiii.

Avni: Okay okay wait, I will make soup for you.

Avni was going but Neil held her hands.
She saw him who shook his head in a no. He sneezed again and Avni looked at him narrowing her eyes. He sighs and left her hands.

Neil: No soup please.... Aaaaachiii, I don't spa....(cleaning his nose)..... Space in my stomach for it.

Avni: Okay then...ummm... Green tea.

Neil was trying to say something but was not able to because of continuos sneeze so he nod his head. Avni quickly went and made green tea for him and kept the water on the stove to warm it and then went in the room with the cup. She saw Neil coughing continuously. He saw her coming near him and forward his hands to take the cup but sneezed instantly and Avni took the cup back.

Avni: Wait, I will make you drink.

Neil nods and Avni came and sat beside him. She forward the cup towards him who took a sip of it. Slowly while sneezing Neil drank the whole tea. She went and kept the cup in the kitchen and brought the warm water for him. Neil was just staring at her the whole time she was making him drink the tea. She brought the tablets and warm water for him. She gave him the tablets and then keeping the glass in the kitchen came to the room.

Avni: Neil you lay down, I will apply Vicks.

Neil: Avni let it be, give it to me I will Aaachiii.

Avni: Listen Mr. Neil Khanna, you would be the boss but in your office. Here I am your boss and you have to listen to me. Got it. Lay down now.

Avni was finding the Vicks and Neil was just smiling looking at her. She got the bottle and turned around to see Neil staring her.

Avni: You didn't lay down. Come on lay down.

She went near him and laid him down. Neil was protesting saying he would do it but Avni hold his hands.

Avni: I said I would it so please let me do it.

Neil saw her and laid down. Avni applied the Vicks on his neck and forehead. She was hesitating to apply it on his chest. Avni was confused looking at his chest. Neil saw her gaze and realized and said.

Neil: You can.

Avni: Yeah? Okay.

Avni took her fingers near his chest and was lightly rubbing the Vicks there. Neil was feeling her soft palms on his chest. He closed his eyes feeling that sensation and Avni also was feeling some sensations. AvNeil were lost when Neil sneezed bringing both out of thoughts. Avni quickly withdrew her hands.