Chapter 8

The scene continues from Avni making coffee and poured it in two cups and took it upstairs. She went towards her room only to find Neil talking on the phone standing in the balcony.

She keeps the cups on the table and waits for him to end his call. He keeps the call and comes in.

Avni: Neil coffee?

Neil: Hmm.

He sits on the couch and is working on the laptop while typing something. He picked his cup of coffee and start to sip on it. Avni got a little confused of his behavior as some time ago he was making her to blush and now he is ignoring her again. She picked her coffee mug and starts to drink her coffee looking at neil whose whole attention was on his laptop and files. The coffee time was spent like that and Avni picked up both the cups and took it downstairs to the kitchen. She kept the cups on the kitchen platform and thinks.

Avni(in mind): Now what happened to this Neil? Why is he becoming the old Neil again? No no Avni you are overthinking, he must have some important work so he was just focused in it. But he can tell me that right as he is doing from this past a month now.

She sighs and goes back to their room.

Avni: Neil what should I make for dinner tonight?

Neil: Anything (busy in his work)

Avni: Anything?? Umm.. you tell please what should I ma...

Neil(little loud voice): Avni please can you leave me alone. Can't you see I am busy in some office work. I am really tensed about it. If this project goes out of my hands then it would affect my company's reputation. Please just leave.

Avni looks at him expressionless.

Neil(louder voice): Go.

Avni leaves the bedroom as soon as possible and goes to the kitchen. She keeps her hands on the platform and sighs.

Avni(in mind): Now what happened to him? Ohh godd, he gets more mood swings than a lady on her periods or during pregnancy. Till evening he was romancing with me and now again that first Neil to whom I married. I guess his duplicate must be coming home for past a month and now he returned.

She chuckles on her own thought and got engrossed in making dinner. She didn't went into the room after that incident. She prepared dinner and sat watching the movie, Culpia Mia(My Fault). Soon, she finishes watching the film and turns the T.V. off.

(Guys I am just obsessed with this film and Nicholas and Noah so bad that they are on my mind 24/7. Don't mind if Avni also crushes over Nick 😜)

Avni: Ohhh godddd, Nicholas Leister AKA Gabriel Guevara is just so freaking hot. His smile is killing me. Wait wait Avni, don't forget, you are married. If I was not married to, I would have definitely married Nick.

Person: Whatttt?

Avni turns hearing the voice and sees Neil standing there with a frown.

Avni: What?

Neil comes towards her and stood in front of her.

Neil: What did you just say? you would marry Nick if you were not married to me? Who is this Nick may I know?

Avni: Ohh yes I will show you wait.

She takes her phone and searches his pic and shows him.