Chapter 25

Avni is hugging Neil and he is just caressing her hairs. He broke the hug when he felt that she is relaxed now.

Neil: Avni you would have told me this this earlier right? And I know we were not having such a good bonding but you would have atleast told mom or dad about this.

Avni: Neil I wanted to but I... I was like if you didn't believe my words then I would be bad in the eyes of you and mom-dad.

Neil cupped her face.

Neil: It's not like that Avni. No one would have think like this about you. Never. I know how my bua is. She just taunts everyone. But what about your grandmother.

Avni: She wanted a boy from my parents but I was born. And being a single child, she not only taunted mom dad but also me. My parents told me that just ignore her taunts but I wasn't able to.

Neil: That caused you anxiety problems.

Avni nods.

Neil: Why didn't told your parents then?

Avni: What should I say Neil? If I told them this their reply would be the same that just ignore her words. But however hard we try, we couldn't ignore that Neil.

Neil: Avni I hope Bua didn't bothered you after that day. Did she?

Avni: She did Neil.

Neil frowned and asked: When?

Avni: A week ago, she called me and said that it's almost two years to our marriage. Why we haven't blessed them yet with a kid? Neil is totally and perfectly fine. Is...is there a pro.. problem in you. Are you in..in.. infertile.

Neil closed his eyes listening it to control his anger.

Neil: Now she crossed all her limits. I am not gonna live her that easily.

Avni: No Neil don't tell anything about it to anyone. Please. And now you are also there with me so it doesn't matter what she says and what not. Just forget it Neil. I just told you all this because I didn't want to hide anything from you. That's it.

Neil: Okay Okay chill. I will not tell anyone. But now onwards promise me that whenever she says these all things to her, you will tell me the very moment.

Avni: I promise.

Neil cups her face and kisses her forehead and wipes her eyes and Avni smiles looking at him. They hug eachother and lay down and Avni sleeps hugging him. Neil is caressing her hairs thinking about what she said. He looks at her once again and kisses her hairs. Soon sleep took over. The next morning, Avni is working in the kitchen and Neil comes shouting there calling her name. She answered it from the kitchen and Neil directly came towards the kitchen.
Neil hugged her from back hiding his face in her neck.

Neil: What yaar wifeyy, you left me alone on the bed alone, again? Why you do this always to me.

Avni: Neil don't disturb let me make breakfast.

Neil: No I need my morning dose first.

Avni: Morning dose?

Neil: Yes this.

He turned Avni towards him and pulled her and made her sit on the kitchen slab. He cupped her face and started kissing her. He bit her lips and blood ooz out of it which Neil drank with pleasure. Avni groaned in pain when she felt him biting her lips. Her hands directly went to his hairs.

Avni(in between kiss): Neil..umm..the gas is on..

Neil with the other hand turned off the gas and put it on her waist. Avni was wearing a kurta and palazzo. He was standing in between her parted legs. The kiss became deep and intense at each second. Avni's hands went to his shirt and unhooked his first two buttons of the shirt. She left his lips and immediately started kissing his neck and bit there lightly and went towards his chest and started kissing him there. He held her head there not allowing her to back off. Avni then sat straight and Neil started kissing her neck and licked her on her sweet spot. She moaned lightly. Neil was about to kiss Avni again but she pushed him and got down the platform. She cleaned her hands rubbing it against eachother.