Chapter 11

AvNeil are having an eye lock which Avni broke.

Avni: Neil where are you lost?

Neil(being lost): In you?

Avni: What?

Neil(came out of his thoughts): I mean nowhere. What were you asking?

Avni: I asked that the whole restaurant is empty. I think it is closed. Let's go home, I will make something.

Neil: It is not closed, I booked the whole restaurant for us.

Avni surprised and opens her mouth in surprise.

Avni: What?

Neil: Yes. Come let's go.

Neil went and Avni is still in shock with an open mouth. She comes out of the shock when she heard his voice calling her name.

Avni: yes coming.

She went in and was mesmerized to see the decorations and the setting of the table. She also saw a man standing in front of Neil but his face was hidden. Avni try to see him but he went. She came and stand near him.

Neil: He is my college friend. He owns this restaurant and so I requested him for this restaurant, empty.

Avni: Ok. Can we eat please, I am really hungry.

Neil: Oh yes yes please come.

He hold her hands and took her near the table. He left her hand and pulled the chair for her. She sat and he came and sat on his side.

Neil: So Mrs. Khanna, what would you eat? Italian, Punjabi, Gujarati, Continental?

Avni: Are there only these 4 options?

Neil(frown): Ummm no.

Avni: Then, can I check the menu card please?

Neil: Oh yeah sure.
Waiter, Menu card please.

The waiter came and passed Avni the menu card with a smile and she also smiles back at him. She looks at the menu card and orders the food and Neil also order his.

Neil: So till the food comes, let's talk.

Avni: What to talk?

Neil: Anything. You say.

Avni: What to say?

Neil: Now this also I should tell that what to say?

Avni: Never talk to you so just confused what to say.

Neil stops smiling and looks down and Avni saw this and to avoid that awkwardness she said.

Avni: Neil, tell me about you.

Neil: What?

Avni: Now this also I should say?

Neil laughs when she mimicks him and Avni also chuckles slightly.

Neil: Okay so let's play a game like a questionnaire. You ask I will tell.

Avni: Umm okay.
So umm ya favorite hobby.

Neil: Football.

Avni: You play football?

Neil: Yes I love playing football.

Avni: Really? You know Kohli is also my favorite footballer.

Neil looks at her and looks embarrassed kind something. Avni looks at his expressions and laughs. Neil looks at her and frowns.

Avni(laughing): Look at you face(laughing) I know Kohli is a cricketer(laughing) I am just kidding (laughing).

Neil looks at her and feels a relief. Avni is still laughing and Neil looks at her and adores her.