Chapter 9

Avni was in the kitchen making breakfast thinking about last night's incidents. Neil's jealousy, he holding her palms, their eyelock and the unsaid words in their eyes. She was lost in her thoughts when she felt someone's presence behind her trying to hold her arms but she hit the person with her elbow and turns. She saw Neil fell on the floor holding his stomach groaning in pain.

Avni: Neil!! Sorry sorry sorry I thought...(shook her head)..you get up first.

She went near him and helped him to get up. He got up and Avni looked at him and asked.

Avni: What were you doing?

Neil: I called out your names two-three times but you didn't respond so I thought to scare you. But you lady don, hit me so bad. Aghhhh(groaning in pain)

Avni: I am so sorry, Neil I felt someone holding my arms so... I am sorry..

Neil: It's okay don't be sorry. I am fine. By the way, where were you lost?

Avni: Nowhere. Was making breakfast.

Neil: Okayy what are you making should I help?

Avni: No it's done. I made pancakes today is it okayy?

Neil: Yeah. I will take the plates outside and set the table you come okay.

Avni smiles and Neil also smiles and goes.

After that Neil haves the breakfast and goes to the office.  Avni does some house chores and makes lunch and have it and is sitting being bored. She gets a call and is surprised to see the caller.

On call:

Avni: Hello, Neil.

Neil: Hi Avni(leaning against his chair)

Avni: You had some work?

Neil: Why? Can't I call you without any work?

Avni: No you can, buttt..

Neil: But?

Avni: You never called me without work so I thought you..

Neil: But today I called. So can we talk are you busy?

Avni: How can I be busy at home alone. Say.

Neil: Don't you get bored being at home all day. You can go out and hangout right With your friends.

Avni: Yeah sure.

There was a silence for approx 10 minutes. No one was talking or rather none knew what what to say.

Neil: Avni I wanted to ask that don't you like doing official work.

Avni: Before marriage I used to work in my father's office but after marriage I left that.

Neil: Why?

Avni: I don't know.

Neil: Okayy. Okay then I will call you later, but if you want to talk you can.

Avni: Don't you have work today?

Neil: I have why?

Avni: Because you are talking such a long to me during office hours.

Neil: Ohh.

He was a little awkward now what to answer.

Avni: Can..can..I

Neil: Ask?

Avni: Can we go out on a dinner? I am just bored to make dinner so..

Neil: Okayy done let's go out today then. Our first dinner date. Right?

Avni slightly blushes on this and doesn't say anything.

Neil: Okayy then be ready, I will be home till 8.00 okayy?

Avni: Okayy bye.

Neil: Bye.

Call ends

.........................................................................

Guys I am so so sorry for such a short update but today I was really busy that I was not able to update longer chapter.

Next one will be a long update I promise.

And also are you excited about Avneil's first ever date?

And also one more question, will Neil be on time or will forget about it?

Do tell me by commenting and do vote for this story.

Love Love😊