Chapter 7

Avni and Shreya sitting in the living area silently with Shreya sipping on her coffee served by Avni. She kept the cup and smiled towards Avni.

Shreya: The coffee was really good. I loved it and was needing it so badly. I thought that I would have to wait 2-3 hours for the coffee like after meeting you I would go and sip on it but good that you offered me here only.

Avni smiles and says: Okayy.

Shreya: Are you same as Neil? No I guess you are a different personality.

Avni: Means?

Shreya: Means, Neil is a such a fun person, as talkative as a parrot, cracking jokes all around but you are so quiet from the moment I came here half an hour back.

Avni: He is a talkative person.

Avni gets sad and looks down and Shreya saw her and smirks.

Shreya(in mind): Okay plan working.
(To Avni)Yes obviously. I am alone in this city as my parents live in some other city so he always accompanies me for lunch or dinner. He is a genuine gentleman.

Avni thinks and remembers.

Flashback:

1. On call:
Neil: Avni Kyu baar Baar call kar Rahi ho I am busy, baadme baat karta hu.
(Chapter 2)

2. Neil: Yes Shreya I reached home. Yeah I just arrived and called you. What about you. Okay you also got home great yeah then byee.
(Chapter 3)

Flashback ends.

Avni was thinking but snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Shreya calling out her name.

Shreya: Where were you lost?

Avni: Nothing.

Shreya: Okayy so where I was?? Yes, Neil. So I was saying that Neil is a gentleman. What do you think?

Avni: Yeah true. He is a gentleman.

Shreya: By the way, you are so beautiful. Your dress is so nice. Where did you take it from.

Avni: Yes, I don't remember.

Shreya: Okayy no problem. But I need to tell you something.

Avni: Okayy what about?

Shreya: Obviously Neil.

Avni looks down uninterested in her blabbering about Neil and said.

Avni: Continue.

Shreya: Yes so I was saying that Neil always talks about you as he is a talkative person.

Avni suddenly saw her and frowned.

Avni: About me?

Shreya: Yes about you. He says that my wife is so beautiful. Her choice of dresses, accessories is so perfect. She always prefers a light make up look or no make up as she is naturally so beautiful. Also he says that you make good food like the taste of dishes is just heavenly for him.

Avni all surprised and looks at her with a surprised look with eyebrows up.

Avni: He really said that.

Shreya: Aww you look so cute with this expression.

Avni normalizes her expression and asked her again with curiosity.

Avni: He really said all these words to you?

Shreya: Yes you know don't be angered now and throw me out of the house when I say this but in the starting, I was not knowing about him being married and he also didn't told me so I just said him that I have a crush on him and would like to date him. You know what he said?