Chapter 15

Avni and Anish broke the hug and Neil was watching them.

Avni: Anish you here? How come?

Anish: Actually I went to you house there Neela aunty told me the address and then I came here.

Anish looks at Neil and waves at him.

Anish: Hi broo. I am Anish, Avni's childhood best friend

Neil: Hi. I am Avni's s childhood husband.

Avni: What??

Neil: I mean Avni's husband.

Avni: You know Anish, I was telling about you to Neil a few days back that we hadn't meet yet. And now you are here today I am so happy to see you.

Anish: I know baby.

Avni hug him which he reciprocates.

Neil(in mind): I am her husband but she never hugged me like this and look at them. How she is hugging him. But Neil why are you being jealous she is your wife. Wait, I am not jealous okayy.

He was lost in his thoughts when he heard Avni calling him. He looked at the door and saw that no one was standing there. He frowned and peeped outside looking here and there.

Avni: Neil what are you looking outside?

He turned and saw that Avni and Anish were sitting on the sofa.

Avni: Neil? Where are you lost? Come in.

Neil: haa?? Yeah..

He closed the door gritting his teeth and came and sat on the sofa chair.

Avni: You remember Anish what we use to do in our childhood. You know Neil we use to play so at that time we use to go and ring our neighbor's house bell or knock their doors and run away from there.

Anish and Avni laughs.

Anish: Yes Neil, and one day what happened we were doing the same thing with someone and a member of that house was coming from and I saw her so I just ran away without telling Avni and Avni rang the bell and was going to run but was caught by that aunty.

Anish laughs.

Avni: Yes I was being scold by that aunty  and this idiot(hitting his head and Anish groaning in pain) was laughing standing at the corner. And yes Anish you remember that Maths teacher what she use to do with you she use to make you stand on the bench the whole period.

Anish: Yes without any reason.

Avni: There was a reason okay you never use to do your homework.

Anish: Even if I did she use to make me stand.

Avni laughs and Neil is looking at them gritting his teeth fisting his hands as tightly as he could.

Avni and Anish were then talking and laughing remembering all their memories from school, college and everywhere. Avni hold his hands while talking to him and her Neil's jealousy reached its peak. He was just glaring at Anish and their hands as if he would just tear Anish's face.

Anish: You know Neil, Avni was such a naughty kid in her childhood.

Avni: You were not less than me okay.

Anish: umm Avni you remember we went to Europe before your marriage that was the best trip of our life right?

Avni: Yes the bestest trip.

Neil: Yeah Avni also kissed a guy there right.

He gave a fake smile filled of jealousy and anger.

Anish: What?? When?