Chapter 22

Everyone was having their lunch sitting on the dining table but AvNeil were unable to match eyes with eachother. They were that close for the first time. Neil saw Shweta who was giving him a teasing smile. Neil looked down and was then looking at Avni. Everyone was having their lunch sitting on the dining table but AvNeil were unable to match eyes with eachother. They were that close for the first time. Neil saw Shweta who was giving him a teasing smile. Neil looked down and was then looking at Avni.

Prakash: Avni, the food is really good. Right Neil?

Neil nods smiling.

Avni: Thank you dad.

She looked at Neil and smiles and they had their dinner. The day was spent well then, the whole day Avni didn't go near Neil. He was trying to go near her but didn't got a single chance. At night, after dinner, All the three except Avni were sitting in the living area talking and laughing cracking jokes. Avni comes from the kitchen holding a tray and says.

Avni: Ice-cream time!!

Avni smiles and then gives one bowl to each and taking for herself sits and then they eat ice-cream. After sometime, everyone dispersed to their room and Avni went to keep the bowls in kitchen. She went near her room and was standing at a distance from the room.

Avni: Ohh god, after that kitchen scene I have not faced him but now I have to. How to face him now?.

Avni breath in and then breath out 2 times and sighing goes in and closes the door. She sees that the room lights are dimmed. She felt two hands hugging her from back and her breath hitched.

Neil(husky whisper): Wife, you were avoiding me since morning but now where will you go.

Avni: Neil, I need to change, this saree is becoming very uncomfortable.

Avni tries to go but Neil pulls her towards him and holds her tightly.

Neil: You are looking very hot in this saree. Only I know how I controlled myself since morning. But not now.

Saying this he nuzzles in her neck and blows there. Avni breathes heavily being weak on her knees. If Neil would not have hold her she would be seen on the floor by now. She leans more giving Neil more space and he starts kissing her neck. He was giving her wet kisses. She was totally lost in him. He then slightly bit her bringing Avni out of the trance she was lost in. Neil was nuzzling when Avni came out of his hug and said.

Avni: Neil, I'll freshen up and come.

Avni was going but she was pulled by him and directly landed on his chest. She kept her hands on his chest and his hands were on her waist, no actually bare waist.

Avni: Neil what are you doing?

Neil(while tucking her hairs behind ears): Romancing with my wife. Do you have any problem Mrs. Khanna?

Avni then locks her hands around his neck.

Avni: Your wife needs to go and change Mr. Khanna.

Neil: Don't change, you are looking hot in this saree, I swear, schii. (Really)

Avni: But I am wearing this saree since morning now I have to change I can't wear this anymore. I am tired.

She acts, leaning on his chest, of being tired. Neil smiles at her antiques and pats her hairs slightly and then a naughty idea pops up in his mind. He pushed her away slightly and then picks her up in a bridal style. Avni got confused when he pushed her but before she could realize or ask anything he picks her up. He was walking near the washroom with her when she asked.

Avni: Neil where are you taking me and put me down.

Neil: Avni, you only said you are tired so I am helping you to freshen up and also I'll help you to change.