Chapter 31

And then, the further trip continued and a few days were passed really fast.

Avni enjoy many new places during this days and also got a lot of knowledge. She learned many new things there and also saw how many people though being lonely in their life are still happy. She was just happy that atleast she has Neil in her life who supports her in every step of life and know would further continue to support her.

Yes, at first there were a little differences but now the total scenario is opposite to what it was earlier. At first it was just Avni taking efforts but now even if she doesn't take any efforts she knows that this guy is never going to stop now from taking efforts.

With all these thoughts the trip ended well and the last of the trip also came when the reached the top of Everest. She breathed in and out and wishes if Neil was with her at this moment to witness such a beautiful and peaceful scenario in front.

Soon, they boarded the flight and landed in Mumbai. Now here, Neil also couldn't wait to hold her in her arms and is eagerly waiting at the airport.

We can see Neil waiting at the airport looking at his watch eagerly and was peeping there near the gate, wish to see his lady love. There she entered then talking to her friends on the trip. Neil smiled seeing her and Avni saw him and smiled. She came near him and they hugged eachother so tight.

Neil: Ahhh this warmth was what I missed in these days.

Neil pecked her forehead while hugging her and Avni was just smiling seeing her husband after so may days.

All the days she spent there, visited new places, but her home i.e. Neil was not with her.

Avni: I missed you Neil.

Neil: Me too baby.  Come let's go home.

Then after meeting everyone her new friends at the trip the leader of there group and everyone they bidding a bye left for home.  They reached their home and stopped at the door seeing their both mothers waiting there for them with a thaali of Pooja.

Everyone: Welcome Home Avni.

Avni just smiles seeing everyone and hugged everyone turn by turn except Neil. Everyone is asking her a lot of questions about the trip and Avni was answering them when Neil said.

Neil: Okay okay everyone, leftover questions afterwards. My WIFEY is tired now so let her rest. Come Avni.

Shweta: Let her rest na then, why are you going to rest with her.

Avni blushes with that teasing. After a long time she was facing it and was enjoying it.

Neela: No shwetaji, don't tease my son like that. Now as Avni has come back to her home in the same way Neil also got his home. You know right, we get peace at our home and now Neil also got his peace. You know Avni, as many days you were not here, Neil was always ignorant about himself. Now you take a proper class of him for that.

Avni looks at him and he looks down remembering his loneliness when Avni wasn't here.

Avni answered her and after a short talk both came to their room. Avni closed the door and came to her husband and locked her arms around his neck and his arms around her waist.

Avni: What am I listening Mr.Khanna? I asked you to take care of yourself but you were doing the opposite to my hubby. Very bad.

Neil: Sorry, but without you I was so lost that it happened unintentionally. Promise me, next time whenever you want to go on a trip, you will go but would also take me with you.

Avni smiles and places her lips on his. She was sucking his lower lips and he was doing the same with her upper lips. The kiss became passionate with passing second. Avni's hands found Neil's hairs and he caressing her waist . Avni was trying to enter Neil's mouth but he wasn't allowing her to do so.