Chapter 19

Neil called someone. After that they ordered dinner and had it and went to sleep. When Avni was in a deep sleep, Neil got up slowly not to wake her up. He takes his phone and go to the balcony. He talked to someone and kept the call. He smiled but then he heard Avni's voice and was shocked as whether his plan would get flop. He turned around and saw her.

Neil: Avni why did you woke up?

Avni: I got up to drink water but then I saw your side of bed was empty. So finding you I came here.

Neil: You heard something?

Avni: No. What happened?

Neil: No just came to get fresh air. Come let's sleep.

He took her near the bed before she asks anything and makes her sleep and pat her head and make her sleep. He while patting her head thinks. The next morning, Avni brought the breakfast and kept it on the table.

Neil: Thank you.

Avni smiles.

Neil: Avni I have some work so I am going outside. It will be late and also there is my friend's party so I have ordered a dress for you. Wear that and the driver would pick you up.

Avni: But Neil, what will I do there.

Neil: Avni it's there marriage anniversary party, and his wife specially invited you so.

Avni thinks.

Neil: Pleaseeeeee...

Avni:Okay okay.

After sometime, Neil leaves the house and Avni gets busy in her work. The bell of the house rings and she sees a lady holding a dress for her. She takes it and then looks some matching jeweleries with it and gets ready by 7 p.m.

Avni's outfit

Avni's outfit.

She gets Neil's call.

On call:

Neil: Yes Avni ready?

Avni: Yes Neil. But what about your clothes.

Neil: Don't worry I will change it in between somewhere and directly come to the party.

Avni: Okayy. . Okay come fast.

Neil ends call before Avni says anything.

Avni opens the door and sees the driver standing there. She picked her purse and got into the car. Soon she reaches the destination and sees it is all decorated but no one is there. She goes in a little and is surprised to see the decorations and smiles. Soon she feels someone covering her eyes with a cloth. She startes and touches the hand of that person becoming nervous but calms down when she heard Neil's soothing voice.

Neil: Shh calm down, its me, your husband.

Avni: Neil why are you tying this? Why there is no one around?