Chapter 32

We can see Avneil sitting in their room on the bed with Avni in Neil's lap and they are kissing eachother.

They stopped and were looking at eachother panting and smiled.
Avni turned in his lap and sat with her back touching his chest. By the way, she is wearing Neil's shirt.

Neil held her right palm in his and was caressing it rocking slightly with her. Neil's chin was on Avni's shoulder and they were talking slightly giggling with eachother.

Then Neil turned her around and now she was sitting side ways in his lap and he was slightly rocking her as if she is a baby.

Avni was telling him about her trip and Neil what he did in the last 12-15 days. Then, after sometime they both were quiet. None of them talked. Avni was in the same position side ways and her head was on his chest.

Avni asked Neil.

Avni: Are you sleepy?

Neil held her more tightly with each passing second so as to not let her go.

Neil: No.

Avni: Me too. We shouldn't have slept this much in the afternoon. Now what will we do whole night.

Neil: I have an idea.

Neil was leaning towards him and Avni was lost in his gaze and him. She looked at him a little nervous and he noticed it and moved back chuckling slightly so as to tell her that he was just joking but he didn't knew she is serious.

Avni: Neil..

Neil: Haa wifeyy?

Avni: Can we move ahead?

Neil frowns hearing this.

Neil: Means?

Avni: Can we take our relationship to next level? It's high time now, I want a chotasa(little) Neilu.

Neil: Avni, did someone said you something again?

Avni: No Neil, it's nothing like that. I really want to move ahead with you. It's been almost two years of our marriage now this much time is enough. Let's plan a baby. But if you don't want it now then it's totally fine.

Neil: Actually Avni, I am somewhere not ready for this now. I want to be the best father but after being a better husband. And there is still a lot left to do from my side for you. If we have a baby now, I wouldn't be able to give you time unintentionally. So not now. We'll see after a year or two.

Avni understanding this looks down and Neil then held her chin Making her face him.

Neil: But we can still do that.

Neil leans to Avni's ears and said in low voice.

Neil: I have protection.

Avni looks at her and Neil winks.

Neil: And anyways it really hard to control now after seeing you in my shirt.

Avni giggled and starts kissing him and Neil pulls her straight on him and they both are wildly kissing eachother. Neil removes his tshirt and Avni looks at his body.

Neil: Like what you see.

Avni smiles and removes his shirt which she was wearing. It was now Neil's turn to gawk at her. She was in her inners.

Avni: Like what you see.

Neil looks at him smirking. And then starts kissing her neck and then slowly moves down to her cleavage. He turns their position and now Avni was lying under Neil and he was kissing her neck making patterns of his teeth. Avni slowly started to moan which influenced him more.

Neil din the lights of his room and slowly removed his lowers. Neil looks at her and both were intoxicated by eachother. Avni got up slowly on bed and was kissing his upper body and abs. Neil just caress Avni's hairs feeling the pleasure and slowly remove her bra. Neil looks at her panting and and bent down kissing her hardened tips.

He started sucking on her mounds and Avni was just caressing his hears hissing due to his bites. Neil moved a little down near her most hidden and sweet womanhood.

Neil looked at her for the last confirmation and she blinked her eyes smiling. Neil's removed the last cloth on her body and threw it somewhere in the room. He looked at it and slowly kept his lips there. Avni rolled her eyes back feeling the pleasure and her lips parted a little. Avni was just pulling him more into him. And the night after that was spent with moans, groans and pantings.

The sun was shining brightly and Avneil here were sleeping cuddling in their pure form. The sun broke Avni's sleeps and she got up blinking her eyes for a few second to clear her vision and then notices their situation and blushes remembering last night.

Avni smiles and sees Neil and thinks to wake him up. Avni while shaking Neil asked him to get up.

Avni: Neil get up.

Neil stirs in sleep and tightens his hold on her.

Avni: Neil please get up.

Neil opens his eyes and passes a smile to Avni and kisses her forehead.

Neil: Goodmorning.

Avni: Goodmorning.

They shared a kiss and Neil then realises their situation and smirks at her to which she blushes.

Avni: I became totally yours from last night.

Neil: Thank you for trusting me.

Avni: Never leave me.

Neil: Never..Where will I go leaving you? You are my home. I love you.

Avni: I love you more.

Neil smiles and hugs her which she reciprocates.

Avni: Let's get fresh.

Avni wore Neil's shirt and got up. Neil leans at the headboard and looks at her and smiles.

Avni: What happened?

Neil: Nothing. Go get freshen up.

Avni: Won't you come?

Saying this Avni passes a teasing smirk at Neil.

Neil: You have become bold since you have returned from the trip. Any special reason?

Avni: Only for you my dear husband.
Come let's get freshen up. We should save water, shouldn't we?

Neil: Yes we definitely should.

Neil throws the blanket and pulls her and giggling they enter the washroom taking their own time there in.

.........................................................................

Enjoy reading.

Do comment and vote and share this book.

Love Love 😊