Chapter 6 Is Here

(Pretend Sunset is In Crystal Form With Her Wings spread With Crystals Red Sparkle's With A Smile in The Poster)

Opaline's wrath, after learning Misty sabotaged her in effort to save Sparky. Now with the power of even more dragonfire, Opaline plans to steal the Cutie Marks of everypony in Equestria. As the Mane 7 rush to stop her and save their friends, they'll find that while evil may overpower them individually, there is power in their friendship! Even after this climactic finale, the Mane 7 will find their work is not yet over as a strange new world appears to them beyond anything the ponies have seen before.

The Secrets of Starlight special gives a look into the new realm, Starlight Ridge, a land filled with glistening crystal snow and foliage, and a breathtaking starry sky. After some exploring of the new territory, the ponies meet the Auroricorns, who invite the ponies to join them for "Starshine Time" - a special series of fun wintery activities. The ponies marvel at the beautiful aurora flares that burst into the sky each time they finish an activity, but are confused when, out of the blue, all of the Auroricorns suddenly retire for the night, leaving the Mane 7 all alone. As they're about to figure out how to get back to Equestria, they notice that the Auroricorns have all snuck back outside and are acting very strangely, and that a mysterious evil snow leopard, Allura, seems to have them under her control. The Mane 7 and Sparky are now tasked with helping their new friends, the Auroricorns, get out from under the paw of an evil tyrant Snow Leopard known as Allura.