Chapter 3: Winter Wishday

(The Scene As Title Appear Is My Little Pony Sunset President: My Little Pony Sunset Winter Wishday)

(I Just Can’t Wait For Wishentine’s Day Song)

The nights are getting longer (longer)
And there's a chill in the air
And you feel a bit of magic

It’s a gray sky time as a piece of a snowflake fell down as it made its way to Maretime Bay.

Ooh, everywhere
It's a special time that we all hold dear (dear)

Hitch exited the station with Sparky, while wearing what looks like holiday hats on as Hitch put Sparky on his back as he walked out of the station while ponies around Maretime Bay, while wearing winter gear, are putting up holiday’s decorations as Hitch nodded to a pony walking by, who nodded back.

So come on, everypony, time to spread the cheer (yeah!)
There's dancin' and there's prancin' 'round the Wishing Tree
And a little bit of sparkle for you and me

Posey and Jazz used their Earth Pony Magic to make a holiday plant grow around the door of Mane Melody as Rocky flew over them as he winked and placed a bow that was sparkly gray with green lines on the top of the door as Jazz and Posey hop around with joy of their work as Hitch walked by them with a smile while Sparky looked at them while on Hitch’s back.

No, I just can't wait 'til it's Wishentine's Day

A little bit later, an Earth Pony stallion passes a cup of hot chocolate to another stallion, who passed it to Windy, and then she passed it to an Earth Pony mare as she sniff at the hot chocolate as all four ponies each have one from the Earth Pony stallion cart wagon full of them as they cheers to each other and took a sip of their drinks.

Two elder Earth Ponies trotted off happily with each carrying holiday’s wreath as Hitch walked by them with a smile.

It's the twinkle in the eye of every Pegasi (Pegasi)
And the feeling when you listen to the bells outside

Sprout was on the bridge as he used his Earth Pony magic on a wreath as he made white flowers around it like snowflakes as the two elder Earth Ponies gave Sprout a smile as he smiled back at them.

The glisten of the snowflakes falling in your mane
Yeah, come on, everypony, don't you feel the same?
Every moment, every sound
Every feeling, sing it loud

Seashell walked up to a bucket full of dirt with a smile as she used her magic to sprout some white flowers as she smiled at them as a snowflake landed on the white flower as Seashell saw it and smiled even more at as she looked around and saw it snowing as snowflakes are coming down as she trotted happily away to her two friends as they trotted happily around as they watched the snow coming down.

No, I, no, I, no, I, no, I
No, I just can't wait (no, I can't)
No, I just can't wait 'til it's Wishentine's Day
Yeah!

At the Crystal Brighthouse as the snow is coming down while the rainbow continues to shine, Hitch walks up to the front door that is opened for him as he walks inside.

Inside the Brighthouse’s kitchen, a music player is playing as Sunny is spinning around while singing with joy.