Chapter 4 Ep 3: The Jinxie Games

In Maretime Bay, Sunny, Sunset, Zipp and Pipp are at the smoothie stand as Sunny and Sunset are making some smoothies for their friends.

Zipp is sitting on the ground while looking at her phone while Pipp is pacing back and forth while groaning, worrying for some reason as she takes out her phone for a message, seeing no message as she puts it away.

"Argh!" Pipp groaned in worry.

Sunny and Sunset then turned with a couple of smoothies. "Okay, a Protein Power Punch for Zipp. A Fruity-colada for Pipp." Sunny said as she placed two smoothies down.

"And for her 'Royal Flyness', the usual: a Green Monster with extra greens." Sunset said with a smile. "Hold the monster." She added with a chuckle as Zipp then started sipping on her smoothie.

The two ponies then notice somepony missing. "Hey? Where is your mom, anyway?" Sunny asked in confusion.

"Yeah. Wasn't she supposed to be here by now?" Sunset asked as well, noticing that Queen Haven hasn't arrived yet.

Before the two sisters could answer, Pipp's phone chimed, which made Pipp smile as she held out her phone. "Oh, she sent a text!" She cheered as she looked at her phone. "She says.... Huh. Dog emoji?" She asked in confusion as all her phone has is an emoji that looks like Cloudpuff is winking.

"That makes no sense." Sunset commented with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, what does that mean?" Sunny asked as well.

"Mom's terrible at texting." Zipp reminded them with a smile, knowing their mother really well that she is not good at texting. "Last week, she sent me a text that just said, 'Don't'." She added.

"Knowing her, that is so true." Sunset commented with a chuckle, knowing Queen Haven well enough that she is not good with phones.

"But she never misses mother-daughter brunch!" Pipp pointed out in worry as she looked at her phone. "And now, she's sending us cryptic messages?!" She questioned as she showed it to her friends while Zipp kept sipping on her smoothie. "It can only mean one thing... She's been ponynapped!" She called out while giving a panicked look.

In that reaction, Sunset, Sunny and Zipp just laughed at Pipp from that, finding it ridiculously and funny that she can even think that.

"Ponynapped? Really Pipp?" Sunset asked through her laughter at Pipp's theory.

Pipp gave a nervous chuckle after realizing what she just said and seeing why her friends find it funny. "You're right. That sounded less silly in my head." She admitted, finding her theory far-fetched and silly.

"Ponynapped?!" Hitch's voice called out.

"Huh?" Pipp asked in surprise as she and the others turned and saw Hitch and Sparky coming.

Hitch is wearing some hoove straps while balancing himself on his hindlegs while balancing a crystal on his muzzle.

"Never fear, Hitch is here!" Hitch announced to his friends as he kept his balance by hopping while Sparky came behind him, wearing a headband.

"There's something you don't see everyday." Sunset commented with a slight chuckle at what Hitch is doing.

"Slow your roll!" Zipp said to Hitch but then noticed Hitch kept hopping. "Or uh... slow your hop, buddy." She corrected herself. "It's no big deal. Mom just didn't show up for our monthly brunch." She assured him as she took another sip of her smoothie.

Pipp then got in front of her sister while showing her phone to Hitch. "But she did send us this dog emoji!" She called out.

Hitch didn't see it as he was focusing on balancing his crystal. "Sorry! Can't see... while... bouncing!" He managed to say.