Chapter 5 Ep 4: Father in the Bridlewood

In Bridlewood at the Crystal Tea Room, the Mane 7 and Discord came out while Zipp and Pipp were talking to their mother, after some intense lecture of course, while Misty and Alphabittle were catching up for lost times as the others were watching the two.

“Oh, I can’t believe it…” Alphabittle said, still bursting in joy. “My daughter, Misty, has returned! Hoo!” He happily exclaimed. “Well, back then, I used to call you Misty-Wisty, be we can retire that nickname if you like.” He suggested.

“Oh! Um…” Misty said in surprise since she didn’t remember that. “I’d like that very much. For now at least.” She said with a small smile.

“Okay, Misty-Wisty! I mean… Misty.” Alphabittle corrected himself with a smile. “Ah, there’s so much to catch up on…” He stopped himself as he remembered something. “Oh uh… I gotta go get something.” He said as he walked back into the Tea Room.

Queen Haven gave a laugh from this. “How wonderful is this!” She said to her daughters in joy. “Oh, I wish I didn’t have to fly off so soon to attend to some royal duties!” She said as she flew between Misty and Alphabittle, who is carrying a box of things it in while Haven smiled at them.

“I’m so happy for you both! Nothing beats having a daughter.” Haven said with a smile. “Except maybe having two.” She joked as she and Alphabittle laughed as Haven brought the two Unicorns in a hug as she walked up to Zoom and Thunder, who were waiting for her. “Well, I must be off! Ta-ta!” She said as the three pegasi flew off.

“Gotta love these family moments.” Sunset chuckled, loving these family moments.

Alphabittle then brought out a red nose from the box and put it on. “Remember when we went to the circus and you thought this was the funniest thing ever?” He asked.

“Huh?” Misty asked in confusion as he chuckled nervously, since she couldn’t remember that memory.

Alphabittle took off his clown nose as he look at the box again. “Oh, and you loved this painting from the Unicorn Art Museum!” He said as she brought out a picture of a familiar unicorn wearing a guard helmet, which Sunset and Discord knows all too well.

“Hey, that’s Twilight’s big brother, Shining Armor!” Discord called out in surprise.

“Oh, is that what his name was?” Alphabittle asked in surprise.

“Yeah.” Sunset said in surprise as well. “He was Captain of the Canterlot Royal Guards before he was married to Princess Cadance and ruled along side her in the Crystal Empire. He helped his sister and her friends before in the past.” She said, having heard from Twilight and learned more about her brother, which she called him B.B.B.F.F. in the past while he returned the gestured, including some funny moments her brother did.

“Wow! That’s amazing!” Sunny said with a big smile.

“Same here.” Alphabittle said in agreement as he look at the picture of Shining Armor. “I must say, Misty, you had incredibly advanced artistic taste for such a young filly!” He complimented as he gave his daughter a smile.

“Oh, um…” Misty said slowly while looking nervous. “Those memories are a little fuzzy for me, Alphabittle.” She honestly said.

Alphabittle gave an assuring smile as he palace Shining’s picture away. “Hey! No more Alphabitle here. From now on, call me ‘Dad’.” He said as he and Misty smiled at each other.

“Okay, Dad!” Izzy spoke up, which got the two and the rest of the others attention as they turned to her. “Oh, you meant just Misty. Got it!” She said cheerfully.

“Sorry, I don’t remember… um… Dad.” Misty said with a small smile.

Alphabittle gave Misty a smile. “We just need to jog your memory, kid.” He stated as he have an idea. “I know! Let’s have the most incredible father-daughter day.” He declared. “Then I guarantee it’ll all come flooding back. What do you say?” He asked with a smile.