Chapter 5 Ep 5: Mane Smelody

In Bridlewood, Pipp is sining through the forest with a flower basket on her back on a nice sunny day.

"A foraging I will go." Pipp sand as she dance around while the critters listen to her sing. "A shmoraging I will go." She sang as she place the basket down as the critters circled around her. "Oh, great lighting. Nature selfie!" She then brought out her phone as the critters huddled close to her with a the flower basket as the phone clicked.

Pipp then tripped over an yellow Inkthistle. "Oh! Ah!" She yelped as she tripped and drop the basket as the critters flew off and she screamed at her ruined harvest. "My natural beauty forage haul!" She cried out dramatically as she turned and glared a the yellow Inkthistle she tripped on. "Sheesh, watch where you're going, plant. Hm, that really hurts!" She said to it as she look at her right back hoof before she notice something. "What the hay?" She asked in surprise.

Pipp saw that her right back hoof is now gold and sparkling. "That Inkthistle shined my hooves so bright I can see my own reflection!" She said excitedly as she saw her own reflecting on her hoof a she then gasped as she brought out her phone. "My plant-finder app didn't tell me it could do that." She said as she put on her glasses and lifted her hoof up before she took off her glasses and look at the plant again. "This gives me an idea." She said with a smirk.

"Woah, mama!" Pipp exclaimed as she pictured herself with a new product and her hooves shining bright while seeing herself doing a pose. "I think my future's gonna be bright!" She cheered before she realizes what she said. "I never say 'mama'. Now I know this is a good idea!" She cheered again before she smell something as she cringed and covered her nose. "Mmm..." She muttered as she said turned and look and saw it was coming from her hoof.

"Huh... Little fragrant, but look at that shine!" Pipp cheered, ignoring the smell as she walked off when the critters close to her sniff the smell from her hoof as the bunnicorn sniffed and cringe in disgust as it started coughing.

The Scene Is In The Crystal Brighthouse As Sunny And Sunset And Twilight Fly And Roller Blazer And Sunny turned to her Alicorn Form and Sunset And Sunny And Sunset And Twilight Cute Mark Appear)
Hey!
You Gotta Let It Glow
Hey!
You Gotta Let It Shine

( The Scene is Zipp And Pipp Fly In The Clouds And Zipp Fly Front At Zephyr Heights Zipp Cutie Mark Appear And The Scene is Pipp In Music Melody with Jazzy And Rocky And Pipp Cute Mark Appear)
Oh Let Make Our Mark Together
Just riding on forever
Just keeps on getting better, better, better

(The Scene is Izzy is seen Next to Unicycling before She Leaps Happily And Izzy Cute Mark Appear As The Scene Is Hitch Come Out Of The Police Station With Hitch Animals as He Poes And Sparky Flies off his back as Hitch Cutie Mark Appear)
Everypony
Everywhere
You Can Feel in Air
Find Your Mark
Glow And Shine

(The Scene is Opaline Dark Castle With Evil Alicorn And Misty With Her New Mane Look And Opaline Smirked Evilly As Misty Happily Smile As The Final Scene Change Sunset Sunny Izzy Pipp Zipp Hitch And Twilight And Discord is fly and walk To the Beat as Sunny Lantern is Shown With a Prisbeam Power Inside of it And Before the titles Appear With Mane 7 and Sparky And Twilight Sparkle And Discord And Misty With Her New Mane Look As Sunny Change To Her Alicorn Form And Sunset Rise Her Wings With A Smile)
Make A Mark
You Can Share
Hoof To Heart
We Know We Care
Oh Poines Come On
Let All Unitie (Let All Unitie)
(My Little Pony Sunset G5 Make Your Mark)

At Mane Melody, Jazz is spraying soe manespray on her mane as she look at her reflecting with a smile before Pipp entered.

"Jazz, look! To spruce up the place." Pipp said as she brought in the basket filled with Inkthistles as Jazz came to her.