Chapter 5 Ep 1: Cutie Blossom Bash

The Mane 7 were in the Marestream flying towards Zephyr Heights at high speed.

Misty yelped as the Marestream had some bumps from the turbulence. "Are you okay, Misty?" Sunny asked

"Oh yeah, I'm just...Oh!” Misty yelp from the bump again. “...still finding my balance." She answered nervously.

"The Marestream can take some getting used to when flying in a vehicle while in the air.” Sunset explained as the Marestream shook again. “And right now, we’re hitting some airbumps, literally.”

“At least we're taking you on a secret surprise adventure! Are you excited?" Sunny beamed.

Misty looked at her friends as they gave her smile while she looked nervous. "Oh yeah! Definitely!" She nodded before she get confused. “Uh so um… what is it?” She asked.

“We are going… to Zephyr Heights for the annual Equestria Cutie Blossom Bash!” Sunny announced excitedly as the others cheered her on.

“You’ll love it!” Pipp said.

“Cutie Blossom Bash?” Misty echoed while she and Sunset looked in confusion.

“Uh, what is that suppose to be?” Sunset asked in confusion as well as the others turned to her in surprised before they remembered why she doesn’t know.

“Oh, that’s right, don’t know yet, Sunset.” Sunny said in realization before Pipp spoke.

I”t's only the cutest spring time celebration of all that is fresh and new." Pipp answered. "I'm talking flowers, blossom, bunnies and fashion.” She listed out as she did a pose. “The looks you will see, Misty. The looks.” She added with a dramatic flare.

"But more importantly, its an official ceremony and celebration for all of the ponies that have gotten their new Cutie Marks that year." Hitch stated.

Sunset then went wide eyes. “Oh, yeah! We have something similar like that before back in the old days.” She said with a huge smile.

Twilight then appeared from the necklace as she gave a smile. “Yeah. It’s like the cute-ceañera from our time!" She yelled.

"cute-ceañera?" Misty and Sunny echoed.

"The ‘cute-ceañera’ is what we celebrated in the old days by those who have recently gotten their cutie marks." Sunset informed. “I had mine when I first got my Cutie Mark.” She said while looking at her Cutie Mark with a smile.

“It’s true. Our friend Pinkie Pie threw one for Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo when they finally got their Cutie Marks.” Twilight said with a nostalgic smile as she sigh. “Those three been partying all day of finally getting their marks. Memories.” She added fondly.

“Yeah, it’s a day of honor.” Hitch confirmed with a prideful smile.

"And and its kinda cool how we're finally combining the tradition we've all grown up with." Zipp added.

“Which is good for us, since we already experience this kind of thing before.” Sunset said on behalf of her and Twilight as Twilight nodded in agreement.

Izzy squealed a little with glee, "I love the Blossom Bash! It's so springy!" She said before she took out a small ring made with flowers from her mane, "See? I've already crafted seven flower corsages . I only need to make a few hundred more."

“A few hundred?!” Misty gawked with her ears down at what she just heard.

"Yeah! For all the ponies who are going to cheer you on." Pipp grinned as the others nodded and cheered on.