Chapter 2 Ep 8: Have You Seen This Dragon?

At the Maretime Bay station, Hitch was sleeping using some cabinets as a bed, as he mumbled to himself in his sleep.

"Oh, no, the butter's gone..." Hitch muttered as he snores as a butterfly flew on his nose. "Grandma, don't worry, I-I'll make you a cake." He muttered with a smile. Suddenly, a light from Sparky's dragon fire became bright enough to wake up Hitch. "Wha-What are you doing, Sparky?" He asked the baby dragon. "I thought I said no dragon fire without supervision. Huh..." He exclaimed as he got up.

Hitch slowly got up from the cabinets and walked near to his desk and then stopped when he found a plate with a chomped sandwich on a small table.

"Oops, forgot to finish that!" Hitch said. "I'm surprised you didn't eat it." He told the baby dragon, but got no response. "Sparky?" He called out again, but still he didn't reply, and panic got over him. "Sparky, where are you?!" he asked again, crashing with the table and sending the sandwich flying. Hitch opened the closet where Sparky slept usually, but found nothing but his blanket and gasped. "Sparky's Blankie?!" He said with panic and horror. "Where are ya, little buddy?! Up here? No. In here? No!" He exclaimed, checking over the closet and inside a cabinet. "Spar-- Spar..." Hitch tried to say as he backed up to his desk as he began to panic. "Sparky, where are you?!" He cried out as his voice echoed through the station as his critters heard it as the two birds flew off.

(The Scene is In The Crystal Brighthouse As Sunny And Sunset And Twilight Fly And Roller Blazer And Sunny turned to her Alicorn Form and Sunset And Sunny And Sunset And Twilight Cute Mark Appear)
Hey!
You Gotta Let It Glow
Hey!
You Gotta Let It Shine

( The Scene is Zipp And Pipp Fly In The Clouds And Zipp Fly Front At Zephyr Heights Zipp Cutie Mark Appear And The Scene is Pipp In Music Melody with Jazzy And Rocky And Pipp Cute Mark Appear)
Oh Let Make Our Mark Together
Just riding on forever
Just keeps on getting better, better, better

(The Scene is Izzy is seen Next to Unicycling before She Leaps Happily And Izzy Cute Mark Appear As The Scene Is Hitch Come Out Of The Police Station With Hitch Animals as He Poes And Sparky Flies off his back as Hitch Cutie Mark Appear)
Everypony
Everywhere
You Can Feel in Air
Find Your Mark
Glow And Shine

(The Scene is Opaline Dark Castle With Evil Alicorn And Misty And Opaline Smirk Evilly As The Final Scene Change Sunset Sunny Izzy Pipp Zipp Hitch And Twilight is fly and walk To the Beat as Sunny Lantern is Shown With a Prisbeam Power Inside of it And Before the titles Appear With Mane 6 and Sparky And Twilight Sparkle As Sunny Change To Her Alicorn Form And Sunset Rise Her Wings With A Smile)
Make A Mark
You Can Share
Hoof To Heart
We Know We Care
Oh Poines Come On
Let All Unitie (Let All Unitie)
(My Little Pony Sunset G5 Make Your Mark)

Sometime later, the mares were sleeping peacefully on their beds in the Brighthouse, until Hitch came in with megaphones at his friends.

"Sunny!" Hitch called out through the megaphone, which made Sunny fall from her bed.

"Huh?" Sunny asked in confusion as she got up.

Hitch then moved to the other side of the room, between the two sisters, while Pipp had a sleep mask. "Pipp! Zipp!" he called out on the megaphone again, making Pipp wake up with a frown as she took off her sleep mask, and Zipp woke up with a gasp as she shook her pillow of her head that was stuck to.

"Sunset!" Hitch called out through the microphone as it startled Sunset awake, which made her fly to the ceiling like a cat before glaring at Hitch for the rude awakening.