Chapter 4 Ep 7: Missing the Mark

Before sunrise, Misty is running through the forest while wearing a cloak as she then stops not too far from the Dark Castle.

“I can’t believe I finally got you!” Misty said in disbelief as she held up Sparky, who was wrapped in the cloak, having finally caught the baby dragon. “Opaline is going to be so happy! You’re all she thinks about!” She said happily as she held up Sparky out of the blanket.

Sparky gave her a smile as he gurgled at her as he tried to reach Misty. Misty looked around to make sure that she wasn’t followed as she gave a sigh.

“I’m sorry! But if you knew what it was like, you’d understand.” Misty said in guilt to Sparky for taking him.

Sparky gurgled again as he reached out and grabbed Misty’s muzzle as Misty gave him a nuzzle with a smile as Sparky clapped. “Ah!” He cheered.

Misty gave a small smile at Sparky as she sighs before hiding him again in her cloak as she trotted to the Dark Castle.

(The Scene is In The Crystal Brighthouse As Sunny And Sunset And Twilight Fly And Roller Blazer And Sunny turned to her Alicorn Form and Sunset And Sunny And Sunset And Twilight Cute Mark Appear)
Hey!
You Gotta Let It Glow
Hey!
You Gotta Let It Shine

( The Scene is Zipp And Pipp Fly In The Clouds And Zipp Fly Front At Zephyr Heights Zipp Cutie Mark Appear And The Scene is Pipp In Music Melody with Jazzy And Rocky And Pipp Cute Mark Appear)
Oh Let Make Our Mark Together
Just riding on forever
Just keeps on getting better, better, better

(The Scene is Izzy is seen Next to Unicycling before She Leaps Happily And Izzy Cute Mark Appear As The Scene Is Hitch Come Out Of The Police Station With Hitch Animals as He Poes And Sparky Flies off his back as Hitch Cutie Mark Appear)
Everypony
Everywhere
You Can Feel in Air
Find Your Mark
Glow And Shine

(The Scene is Opaline Dark Castle With Evil Alicorn And Misty And Opaline Smirk Evilly As The Final Scene Change Sunset Sunny Izzy Pipp Zipp Hitch And Twilight And Discord is fly and walk To the Beat as Sunny Lantern is Shown With a Prisbeam Power Inside of it And Before the titles Appear With Mane 6 and Sparky And Twilight Sparkle And Discord As Sunny Change To Her Alicorn Form And Sunset Rise Her Wings With A Smile)
Make A Mark
You Can Share
Hoof To Heart
We Know We Care
Oh Poines Come On
Let All Unitie (Let All Unitie)
(My Little Pony Sunset G5 Make Your Mark)

At Maretime Bay, the sun was rising as Hitch was sleeping in the station as he was snoring, and then he started moaning in his sleep before he woke up with a scream, as if he had a nightmare.

“That was a weird dream!” Hitch said to himself before he gave a smile. “I wish you could’ve seen it, Sparky.” He added as he got up from his bed and made his way to Sparky’s bed. “Kenneth was enormous and he was stomping through Maretime Bay like a birdzilla.” He explained his dream with a slight chuckle as he opened his cabinet.

But once he opened, he saw that Sparky’s bed was empty, which surprised him.

“Spark-spark? Buddy?” Hitch called out to Sparky as he closed the cabinet as he started looking around for any sign of the baby dragon, from under his desk and bookshelf. “Hmmm… Come on!” He said in worry as he looked in a drawer. “Kenneth?” He asked.

Kenneth is in the draw as he twitters.

“Oh good. You’re not birdzilla.” Hitch said in relief as he gave a chuckle. “Have you seen Sparky?” He asked him, which made Kenneth twittered as he turned around. “Thank you! Sorry!” He apologized to him for disturbing his sleep as he closed the drawer. “Hmm… Where is my little rascal this time?” He asked himself as he was trying to think where Sparky wandered off to, since this wasn’t the first time he done this.