Chapter 4 Ep 6: A Little Horse

In Bridlewood, a unicorn filly trotted as some other ponies as she went up to two of her friends as one of them had her phone out as it started buffering.

At Zephyr Heights is the same thing as the ponies are looking at their phones while the big screens are buffering as well.

At Maretime Bay, the Pippsqueaks huddled together as they looked at their phones, which were buffering as well.

“Only one more minute until another live update from Princess Pipp!” Seashell said in excitement.

“I wonder what she’s going to do?!” Peach Fizz asked in excitement. “ A big announcement? A song? A big announcement about a song?” She added with a twirl as she squealed in excitement.

Glory then looked at her phone as she widened her eyes. “Low battery? No, no, no, no.” She said as she looked around. “Where’s my charger? Where’s my charger?!” She panicked, not wanting to miss Pipp’s videos.

At Mane Melody, Pipp is getting ready for her live video as she look at the mirror to make sure her mane and looks are good, she flew to the stage as she tosses the stage’s microphone away and brought out her lucky microphone as she gave it a kiss and put it down as she then flew to her laptop as she brought it in front of the stage as she pressed a button as Electric Blue appeared on the screen.

“You ready for this?” Fretlock asked with a smile. “Electric Blue and Pipp Petals…” He started as his bandmates smiled while Arpgreggia cheered. “Live collab! Together again!” He announced.

Pipp pressed a button on her laptop as its camera turned on as Pipp flew in front of the camera with a smile. “Hey everypo--” She tried to speak, but then she suddenly started coughing, which made Electric Blue surprised and worried as Pipp then spoke again. “Hey. hey, hey, everyp--” She tried to say again, but she started coughing again as her voice began to rasp. “Hey…” She tried to speak but only made a raspy sound.

With the Pippsqueaks, they were taken back by Pipp’s coughing and raspy voice.

“Is this some kind of performance art thing? If so, genius!” Seashell cheered to her friends before she gave a down face. “If not, I’m pretty disappointed.” She added as Peach Fizz nodded in agreement.

“Yeah!” Glory said in agreement. “If her new song is just coughing and silence, then I have notes.” She added as they looked back at the phone.

Back at Mane Melody, Pipp quickly grabbed a smoothie cup as she took a quick sip as she flew back to the stage as she grab her microphone.

“Technical difficulties!” Pipp said in a raspy tone as she spoke through the mic. “Gonna reschedule until tonight.” She said as she gave a small smile to her viewers. “Stay tuned and thanks for watchi--” She didn’t get to finish before she started coughing again again as the viewers who were watching gasped in worry for Pipp as she closed her laptop and turned to Electric Blue as she shot off the facetime screen on the stage.

“We were watching the stream!” Hitch called out as he and the rest of the Mane 6 rushed into Mane Melody.

“Yeah, I love Electric Blue. So much.” Zipp said with a smile and a twirl. “They’re the best musicians ever!” She excitedly added.

“Ahem!” Izzy said while giving Zipp a firm look before speaking. “But we were watching you, too! What happened?” She asked Pipp in concern.

“Yeah, Pipp. You started coughing up a storm.” Sunset pointed out. “Are you okay?” She asked in concern.

“I’m fine! I’m fine!” Pipp said to her friends in her raspy tone with a smile as she flew over her laptop as she landed in front of her friends. “Really! I think I just ate a weird apple or something.” She insisted as she gag a bit as she covered her mouth.