Chapter 5 Ep 2: Family Trees Part 1

Many years ago, a Filly Misty was trotting around Bridlewood as she laughed happily to herself before she see a bunnycorn in front of her as she stopped.

“Aw, hi there!” Misty said happily before the bunnycorn chirp and hopped away. “Hey, wait up!” She cheered as she trotted after it happily as chase it around the forest with a laugh before she tripped and fell into a ditch.

Misty then saw a tree, the Wishing Tree, as she looked at it in awed. “Wow!” She said as she stood up and notice a blue glow beside the tree as she gasped in awed. “Where’d that come from?” She wondered as she got close to the glow.

Beside the tree was a glowing door. “Whoa!” Misty awed as she was about to touch the door, rustling sounds can be heard as it draw her attention. “Huh?” Misty turned as she saw a shadowy figure in the fog as she screamed in fear.

In the present, Misty screamed in her sleep as she stood up from her bed as she took a breather from what she dreamed about.

“What was that about? If felt so real. Like it happened before. Or it’s going to.” Misty said to herself as she looked down to see her Cutie Mark glowing. “That’s new.” She commented as she gave a thought. “Something is definitely up. I’ve gotta tell my friends!” She declared.

Misty then got out of bed as she grabbed some stuff from her room and place them on her bed as she covered them with her blanket to make it look like she’s still sleeping so Opaline wouldn’t know as she walked out of room to leave the castle to the Crystal Brighthouse.

The Scene is In The Crystal Brighthouse Sunny And Sunset And Twilight Fly And Roller Blazer And Sunny turned to her Alicorn Form and Sunset And Sunny And Sunset And Twilight Cute Mark Appear)
Hey!
You Gotta Let It Glow
Hey!
You Gotta Let It Shine

( The Scene is Zipp And Pipp Fly In The Clouds And Zipp Fly Front At Zephyr Heights Zipp Cutie Mark Appear And The Scene is Pipp In Music Melody with Jazzy And Rocky And Pipp Cute Mark Appear)
Oh Let Make Our Mark Together
Just riding on forever
Just keeps on getting better, better, better

(The Scene is Izzy is seen Next to Unicycling before She Leaps Happily And Izzy Cute Mark Appear As The Scene Is Hitch Come Out Of The Police Station With Hitch Animals as He Poes And Sparky Flies off his back as Hitch Cutie Mark Appear)
Everypony
Everywhere
You Can Feel in Air
Find Your Mark
Glow And Shine

(The Scene is Opaline Dark Castle With Evil Alicorn And Misty With Her New Mane Look And Opaline Smirked Evilly As Misty Happily Smile As The Final Scene Change Sunset Sunny Izzy Pipp Zipp Hitch And Twilight And Discord is fly and walk To the Beat as Sunny Lantern is Shown With a Prisbeam Power Inside of it And Before the titles Appear With Mane 7 and Sparky And Twilight Sparkle And Discord And Misty With Her New Mane Look As Sunny Change To Her Alicorn Form And Sunset Rise Her Wings With A Smile)
Make A Mark
You Can Share
Hoof To Heart
We Know We Care
Oh Poines Come On
Let All Unitie (Let All Unitie)
(My Little Pony Sunset G5 Make Your Mark)

At the Crystal Brighthouse, the rest of the Mane 7 are having a nice morning as Sunny is making some pancakes as she giggled, Hitch teaching the critters some tricks with a flower crown as a squirrel jumped through it with a chirp, Zipp is looking at her phone, Izzy is watching over Sparky, who still looks tired, Sunset is reading some ancient textbooks she require from the old ruins of the Canterlot Library and the restriction section to learn some new magic to stand up to Opaline, Pipp is watching a rerun video of when they started Bridlewoodstock, and Discord was there hanging out as he hanged upside like a bat while reading a book.