112

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 112 Difficulties caused by research (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

"received!"

"Got it, no problem!"

"OK, I want to go to bed early and get up early to stay healthy!"

A group of people below started to reply. Everyone hopes that the network signal will get better and better, so that they will not be so sad when playing games.

"The upgrade will officially start at twelve o'clock today, please be ready!"

Chu Chu announced the time and stopped looking at her phone. This group of people fished in the group all day long. If they watched too much, their emotions would easily be led astray!

People in the group usually don't know each other when they meet, but in the group they chat lively, as if they are real friends.

"Hello everyone, when did you all come to the bathing center? I feel something is wrong recently, but I can't tell what is wrong!"

"I went to the pharmacy to buy medicine regardless. They said I had a lumbar muscle strain. I'm only in my 20s. Why did I have a lumbar muscle strain?"

"I always feel that this place is mysterious. Please don't discuss anything about the boss and the bathing center here, otherwise I'm afraid others will find out."

"Really, don't talk nonsense. Everything is normal now. If you anger the boss by talking nonsense, wouldn't it be the end of the world if you kick us out?"

"I don't want to be kicked out. I'm used to being comfortable here. I don't know how to survive if I go out."

Everyone then went to discuss other things. For fear that their discussion about Boss Chu Chu and the bathing center would be discovered, they refreshed their screens much faster.

At 12 o'clock at the latest, the system starts to automatically upgrade the network system. The upgrade speed of the network system is very slow, and it takes about six or seven hours to complete.

Chu Chu was originally playing with his mobile phone at this time, but this time when the network was upgraded, the lag became a problem and his mobile phone froze.

She could only sleep. Although she fell asleep quickly in the past, it was already getting late. When she woke up the next day, she was drowsy and had obvious dark circles on her eyes. Her complexion could be seen at a glance. Not very good.

Also looking bad, in addition to Chu Chu, there was also the professor. The professor had been worried all night about whether something bad would happen if he went to Chu Tiange's base, but if he didn't go, he would continue to do things that are harmful to nature. I feel that it is really too difficult for me. If I had known better, I would not have been fooled by this.

When the two people also appeared in the hall, Gu Tian immediately became alert. What did they do last night? Why do you look so depressed?

Could it be that things are getting tricky again?

"Chu Chu, is things not going well?" Gu Tianye took Chu Chu to a deserted place and began to ask, "If it is not going well, don't continue. Anyway, people in this world are dead or alive, and you have nothing to do with them. What does it matter? You just have to do your thing."

"Even if it doesn't go well, I will persevere. Gu Tianye, I know what you are thinking, but I also have my own decision. Nothing is difficult in the world. As long as I persevere, I will be able to solve this problem. !

"I believe you can solve it, but promise me not to embarrass yourself, okay?" Gu Tianye still felt distressed when he saw Chu Chu like this, "If you can't solve it, leave it to me, and I will definitely help you solve everything! "

"Thank you. Your most important task now is to research the antidote to the loss. As long as the antidote is released, no matter how many people there are in the Chutiange base, nothing will help. He turned a person into a zombie. I It can save one person.

Chu Chu had an extremely determined expression on her face. Now that she has chosen to take this path, she will never back down. No matter the difficulties and obstacles, she will not be able to hinder her pace!

Gu Tianye now has a prototype of a drug for zombie viruses. He doesn't dare to act rashly, otherwise what if it causes a greater disaster? He must go through repeated experiments before he can put the medicine into use.

"Don't worry, we have almost finished the research on medicines, but there is still one important thing missing. As long as we find that important thing, everything will fall into place!"

Gu Tianye told the truth, but this important thing is not so easy to find. If you can get it easily, then you don't have to wait until today!

"What is it? Where can I find it?" When Chu Chu heard that the antidote was about to be made, she immediately asked nervously.

Gu Tianye looked at her and finally said, "That is a kind of herb. The growth conditions of this kind of herb are extremely harsh and require a cold and humid environment. Now that the weather is so hot, this herb has died long ago. If you want to find it, it is simply Its even more difficult!

When he said this, there was a look of disappointment on his face. He was not sure whether the herbal medicine could be replaced by something else. If it could be replaced, it would be done!

Chu Chu pursed her lips, "Do you have any seeds or samples of herbal medicines?"

As long as she knew what this grass looked like and knew its name, Chu Chu believed that she would be able to find this herb, even if she had to search all over the world.

Or she can plant this herb in the woods. Although there are not many woods now, they are slowly increasing.

In time, the cultivation of this herbal medicine will surely be popularized.

"I happen to have a herb like this in my hand, but it has been kept in the space. I don't know what it will look like now."

As Gu Tianye said that, he took out the herb from the space. The herb was relatively fresh with soil. After all, everything was still in the space. What the herb looked like when it was put in was what it looks like now, and it has not changed at all. .

"Is this herb?" Chu Chu felt that this herb looked very familiar, as if she had seen it somewhere.

Gu Tianye nodded and responded, "I discovered this herb accidentally. I put it in the space. When I was researching zombie medicine, I added a little and found it effective, but I only have this herb. , I simply didnt dare to use it more, so the zombie medicine has never been developed.

"I also found a substitute, but that thing is very unstable. I'm really afraid that various situations will occur during use, so I'm really confused and don't know what to do. I want to continue researching.

"If I could find such herbs and plant them on a large scale, I don't think I would have to worry so much."

Gu Tianye sighed. There were all kinds of difficulties on the road to researching drugs, and the difficulties he faced were really big or small.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days