89

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 89 Going to sea (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

After Tianye and Xiaoyu learned about Chuchu's plan, they volunteered to set off to the sea together.

"Tianye, you can't go. The sea is very dangerous. People in the village have disappeared on the sea." Xiao Yu strongly opposed him.

"I can go with Sister Chu Chu, and Dandan will be taken care of by you!"

Xiaoyu pulled Dandan to Tianye, "When we go out, we are only worried that no one will take care of Dandan."

"No! I won't take care of her. I want to go to sea with you. We are boyfriend and girlfriend. I will not leave you. If you are in danger, I can save you!"

Tian Tian vowed that he would never let her take risks alone.

"Zombies won't attack me. It's safe for me and Chu Chu to go out together." Xiaoyu had already mentioned the bathing center to Tianye, and now she told him about the zombies attacking her regardless, which is enough to show her trust in him. .

Tian Ye was stunned when he heard this. He didn't understand why the zombies wouldn't attack her. Is it just because of the bathing center?

"The bathing center is really that powerful?" he asked inexplicably, "If so, I will also join the bathing center, and the people in our base must also join the bathing center!"

He thought wholeheartedly about the people in the base. These were his relatives and friends. He wanted them to have a stable place to live.

"The bathing center is a very good place, but the people living there will definitely not be attacked by zombies, but once they leave the range of the bathing center, zombies will still attack them, but it is indeed safe to live there."

Xiaoyu began to introduce the operation model and benefits of the bathing center. Of course, there were also disadvantages. She was responsible for introducing everything clearly. How they chose was none of her business.

"I also want to be an employee of the bathing center. I want to go to sea with you. I want to protect you from zombies, and I don't want to leave you!"

Tian Ye's last words were to Xiao Yu. He looked at her affectionately and didn't want to be separated from her!

"Okay! We are short of delivery boys in the store. As long as you take the job of a delivery boy, you will be our employee." After Chu Chu's observation, she found that Tian Ye is also a good candidate. It would be great if he can join the bathing center.

"Delivery boy?" Tian Ye felt a little uncomfortable. He was the future heir to the sea base, and now he has become a delivery boy. Isn't this looking down on him too much?

But then I thought about it, as long as he could be with Xiaoyu, let alone a delivery person, even a waiter, he would agree without hesitation!

"Don't underestimate the delivery boy. Delivery staff make a lot of money in our bathing center, and there are many additional benefits to protect you. I also recommended you to be a delivery boy because you are in good health and have a decent personality!"

Chuchu didn't want to embarrass Xiaoyu, so she opened her mouth to explain. An embarrassed smile appeared on Tianye's face. He didn't expect that his little thoughts would be seen through by others.

"Chuchu, I'm not that kind of person. As long as I can be with Xiaoyu, I won't care so much!" Tian Ye is a broad-minded man, and besides, he really thought about it wrong. He accepts her explanation of.

After signing the contract, Tian Tian officially became an employee of the bathing center, so there was no problem for the three of them to go to sea together.

Chu Chu entrusted Dandan to Chief Tian and asked him to help take good care of it.

He agreed immediately and hoped that they could come back safely. What he was most worried about was his son Tianye, but he couldn't help his son because he was older. He wanted to go on adventures with him, but he could only turn a blind eye. .

Because he believed in Chu Chu. If Chu Chu said there was no problem, there must be no problem!

The sails were set off. Tian Tian was also a master of sailing with excellent skills. As the only person who could sail a boat, he took on this important task.

The ship slowly sailed into the sea, and everyone from the sea base came to watch, silently praying in their hearts that nothing would happen to them!

"Chief, why are they going to the sea? Don't they know that the sea is very dangerous?"

One person asked slightly worriedly, "If something happens to them, everyone's fear of the sea will not disappear."

Leader Tian sighed, "I hope they can return safely. I believe they can have the ability to solve the problem of the sea!"

"I already knew that they could solve it, but I deliberately delayed it for a period of time so that they could think clearly and not waste their lives in vain!"

Leader Tian stared at their retreating figures with emotion in his heart. Children, you must come back safely!

Chu Chu stood on the deck, and the salty smell of the sea hit her face. She took a deep breath and began to embrace the sea, "Sea, I'm coming. Please release everything you have and come towards me!"

"Are there really zombies in the sea? How can they survive in the sea? Judging from the way they walk clumsily, it's impossible for them to know how to swim!"

Xiaoyu's mind was filled with questions. If zombies can swim, what's the difference between a sow and a sow?

"It's impossible for Chief Tian to lie to us for no reason, and his son also came with us, which shows that his words are probably true."

Chu Chu still trusted Leader Tian's words, and they were already in the middle of the sea and had no chance to go back on their word.

The three people were floating on the ocean until it got dark, but they still didn't see what they wanted to see. Could it be that there was really a scam?

Chu Chu stared at Tian Tian. Chief Tian would probably not be so cruel as to ask his son to compensate them. That would not be cost-effective.

"Why are you staring at me?" Tian Ye felt uncomfortable being stared at. He dodged awkwardly, with an embarrassed expression on his face.

"Let's eat!" Chu Chu retracted her gaze. She always felt that something was wrong, but she just couldn't say it, so she simply took out the food and started eating!

After watching Chu Chu take out the fragrant food from the space, Ye Tian couldn't help but start to swallow. He had not seen such rich food for a long time.

He thought of the previous scene of delivering food to them, and wished he could find a hole to crawl in.

"You're welcome, you are already an employee of the bathing center and one of our own, so don't be burdened!"

Chu Chu was never stingy with the employees of the bathing center, but was extremely generous.

Tian Ye didn't need to hesitate at all and joined the eating process directly. He was really too greedy to care about that much.

Suddenly, there were screams in the distance, making them immediately alert.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days