86

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 86 Xiaoyu inspires supernatural powers (1 / 1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Xiaoyu left the field behind and left angrily. She didn't pay attention to the direction at all, and she was not familiar with this place. Something was wrong as she walked. Why was it becoming more and more desolate?

Tian Ye originally didn't want to pay attention to Xiao Yu, but seeing her angry look, he was at a loss. He glanced at the direction she left and said, "No, there are a lot of evolved zombies there. Ordinary people will definitely get hurt if they pass by!"

Without saying a word, he trotted after him. He couldn't let anything happen to Xiao Yu, absolutely not!

The surroundings were getting darker and darker. Xiao Yu wanted to step back, but she saw several zombies walking towards her direction step by step. She subconsciously wanted to run away, but then she thought about it and realized that she was already in the bathing center. The zombies couldn't see her at all, so they were relieved!

Just as she was quietly trying to slip away, she saw a familiar figure running over in a hurry.

"Don't be afraid, I'm here to save you!" Tian Ye yelled, not only attracting Xiaoyu's eyes but also the attention of the zombies.

"Silly..." Xiaoyu thought, she could have escaped unscathed, but this fool actually threw himself into a trap!

"Run!" Xiaoyu said this, but a smile appeared on her lips, and her heart was filled with emotion. She had always been abandoned by others before, but now someone went into danger to save her.

Xiaoyu couldn't care less and ran straight to the field, holding his big hand at the same time.

Zombies move very fast, and they can catch up with almost no effort.

"careful!"

When the zombies attacked them, Tianye directly blocked the zombies' attack with his body.

"No!" Xiao Yu suddenly yelled, and the zombie was bounced away by a mysterious force.

The zombies landed on the ground and exploded in an instant. The other zombies didn't notice any difference at all. They rushed forward one after another, but Xiao Yu easily dealt with them.

Xiaoyu was also confused. She had no powers at all, but now she could defeat zombies easily. It was a miracle!

Not long after, the zombies were eliminated by Xiao Yu. Tian Tian was shocked, and his eyes when looking at Xiao Yu instantly changed.

"Xiaoyu, you turn out to be a master. I was blind and didn't notice it before. I'm so offended. I hope you can understand me."

Tian Ye stared at Xiao Yu. He had a crush on her originally, but now that he saw how powerful she was, he admired her even more, and even looked at her with bright eyes.

"Hmph, just stay away from me. Don't think that because you came here specifically to save me, I will forgive you. Stay away from me!"

Although Xiaoyu was very touched, she would never give him a good look, otherwise it would be bad for the two of them to get along in the future.

"Xiao Yu, I'm sorry!" Tian Tian knew that his attitude just now was a bit excessive, and now he could only bow his head and admit his mistake.

Before, Xiao Yu was a person who came to inquire about information, but now he has become his savior, and his attitude is naturally completely different.

"It's useless to say such hypocritical words. What's wrong with a person like me? I provoked you, why did you hurt me? Tianye, I thought you were a gentleman, but I didn't expect that your thoughts were not pure either!"

When Xiaoyu mentioned that incident, the expression on her face was indignant. She felt really tired, and sometimes the merits and demerits could not be balanced.

She was now caught in an incomparable tangle. On the one hand, she hated his behavior, but on the other hand, she was moved by him to come and save her.

"I'm sorry!" Tian Ye is a rather clumsy person. Despite his usually condescending appearance, in fact he is a look-alike and useless person who can't say anything except saying sorry.

Xiaoyu only cares about her own powers now. Why she suddenly had powers really surprised her and made her unbelievable.

Could it be that taking a bath in the bathroom on the first floor every day really helped? She is no longer a useless person, she will soon become a master.

Tian Ye looked at Xiao Yu's hurried away figure and felt quite uncomfortable. He must try his best to restore his image in Xiao Yu's heart, otherwise he would really feel sorry for himself!

This time Xiao Yu did not get lost, but found her house directly. Tian Ye followed her until he saw her go in before turning around and leaving.

Chu Chu and Dandan had been paying attention to Xiao Yu's situation. They saw the two people appearing one after another, with excited expressions on their faces.

"Sister Xiaoyu, are you and Brother Tianye about to have something good happen?"

Dandan Tongyan was unbridled and asked about the situation of the two people. There was a gossipy expression on his face, which was not inferior to the gossipy aunt at the entrance of the village.

As soon as Xiaoyu heard about this, the smile on his face disappeared instantly and he started to babble, "It's so annoying. He said he had no interest in me at all. I really gave him a shame. In my whole life, Its impossible to forgive him!

Chu Chu was calm and composed on the side. She had already seen what Xiao Yu meant. If she didn't forgive him, she had probably given her sincerity a long time ago. She was just angry at the other person for not cherishing him.

"Don't be angry!" Chu Chu held Xiao Yu's hand, "In the worst case, find someone else. Three-legged toads are hard to find, and two-legged men are everywhere on the street."

Xiao Yu calmed down after hearing Chu Chu's words, "Sister Chu Chu, I don't even know what to say. I seem to have a serious illness, but I actually think Tian Ye is a good person. He just saved me!"

Xiaoyu explained the next thing in detail, "I didn't expect that he could come to save me, and I didn't expect that I would actually activate my powers. This is so shocking!"

When Chu Chu heard that Xiao Yu had activated her powers, she put the unimportant fields behind her. Xiao Yu is now different from what she used to be!

"Really? What is your power?"

Xiao Yu shook her head in disappointment, "I don't know what it is at all. I only know that those zombies were shattered by me. I'm really awesome!"

"If I could activate my powers earlier, my family wouldn't..."

Xiao Yu sighed. Although the past things are in the past, sometimes once she thinks about it, she feels bad. She really hopes to be able to travel back to the past!

"Don't you have us now? We are all good friends, and it's a good thing that you have special powers and can protect others!"

Chu Chu was not good at comforting others. She held back her words for a long time before speaking out. She sighed, hugged Xiao Yu in her arms, and patted her back gently.

"Sister, I want a hug too!" Dandan looked left and right, and finally squeezed in between the two people, hugging them tightly.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days