16

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 16 Only those who really consume can dare to tell the truth (1 / 1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Chuchu knew that most people didn't believe that there was such a strange place as a bathing center. If she hadn't experienced it personally, she wouldn't have believed such a ridiculous thing.

"If you don't believe it, you can come with me. What you saw with your own eyes can't be fake, right?" Chu Chu invited them. Real gold is not afraid of fire, and she has nothing to fear.

The man upstairs rolled his eyes and was obviously moved. He turned around and reported to their boss.

Chu Chu is full of confidence that they will definitely go to experience the bathing center with her. As long as they go there, they will fall in love with this place without hesitation.

Isnt that what the people of the Light Base are like?

Not long after, the man just came back with a smile on his face, "Beauty, our boss is very interested in the bathing center and wants to interview you. I wonder if he has the honor?"

Chu Chu raised her eyebrows, as expected, no one can refuse the paradise.

She was pulled to the base, and before she could react, she was tied up.

"What do you mean?" Chu Chu's tone was quite bad. They were treacherous and cunning people who went back on their word. She really misjudged the wrong person.

"Sorry, I don't dare to disobey our boss's order. I hope you can forgive me!"

The other party's attitude is quite good, but as long as she thinks that the other party does not trust her, she feels uncomfortable!

"I trust you too much. I understand your approach, but I don't agree with it. If you don't welcome me, you can drive me away, but please don't hurt me in this way!"

Chu Chu looked at each other seriously, "My bathing center is not short of people at all. I come to you just because I want to help a lot of people."

"Since you don't appreciate it, I won't force it. If you let my people go, we will definitely not come here in the future."

She always thinks about Xiaoyu, otherwise she wouldn't stay here and never leave.

"I won't let you leave until I understand your purpose." A handsome young man suddenly appeared. He looked like he was only fifteen or sixteen years old. He was obviously a little kid, but he exuded the aura of a king.

Chu Chu was equally unhurried, "It's not up to you to leave or not. No one can stop me from leaving!"

"I'll give you a chance to let me go, otherwise don't blame me for being rude."

Chu Chu is the owner of the bathing center. She will definitely be protected when she goes out. She can destroy everything here as long as she wants.

However, she is kind and understands why they are so nervous, but being kind does not mean that she can be bullied casually.

If this group of people bullies others too much, the first thing she has to do is to protect herself.

"Sister, don't be so anxious. I have no choice but to tie you up. I hope you can understand."

Young Master Xu Hanxing explained, "Because we were too careless and let the bad guys in, which resulted in the base being devastated, we had to tie you up. I hope my sister won't be angry."

"Speaking of which, why do I feel that my sister looks familiar? Have we met somewhere?"

Xu Hanxing stared at Chu Chu, and for a moment he couldn't remember where he had seen her.

Picture after picture appeared intermittently in Chu Chu's mind. At that time, she followed her opponent into a base.

She was just a handyman in the team, but she still knew those people's plans. She knew they were going to massacre the city, so she tried to set up defenses and notified the people in the base.

Although the base people defended themselves, the damage was still very heavy.

At that time, the leader of this base was not the child in front of him, but another person. However, after that, the leader died and the entire base became a mess.

A group of them escaped from the base and took away a lot of food.

Chu Chu never thought that they could be so hateful. Although she did not do it herself, she was also the culprit who caused their family to be destroyed.

What qualifications does she have to be arrogant in front of others?

"Did you remember it wrong?" Chu Chu categorically denied, "I have been living in the bathing center. Have you seen me there?"

She absolutely could not admit that she had invaded here. Although she did not mean it, she still went along to make trouble.

Xu Hanxing stared at her for a long time before looking away, "Maybe I remembered it wrong, let her go!"

"She's not the leader. If she makes trouble, what will we do?"

Another person immediately objected, "Don't forget what our original intention is?"

"You are the leader and I am the leader. Does this base listen to you or me?"

Xu Hanxing stared at the person who spoke. The person immediately took a step back and obediently untied the rope from Chu Chu's body.

"Tell me about your bathing center! If it is true, I think I would like to go and have a look with you!"

Xu Hanxing had already recognized the person in front of him, and he was always upright. Because he had tipped them off, they were not wiped out, so he has always been very grateful to her, and now he believes what she said.

Chu Chu nodded and looked at Xu Hanxing, "Should you let my people go before this?"

"Don't worry, after we are sure that your bathing center is truly harmless, your people will naturally go back safely!" Although Xu Hanxing was grateful to her and believed in her, but in the last days, people's hearts are sinister and they have experienced a lot. Naturally, Got it!

Chu Chu did not panic. After making sure that Xiao Yu was safe, she took Xu Hanxing to the bathing center, hoping to let Xu Hanxing join the bathing center.

Although Xu Hanxing is very calm, he is just a child at heart. After stepping into the bathing center, he was shocked. Is this what it will be like in the end of the world?

The lobby on the first floor was very clean and tidy, and there was unlimited bread, instant noodles and mineral water. The second floor was very quiet. When he arrived on the third floor, Xu Hanxing opened his mouth wide and didn't close it for a long time. He was so surprised that he couldn't close his mouth at all.

Not only are there a variety of shops here that look very tempting, but they also have unlimited supply, which is unbelievable.

"Sister, are these all true? Are you pretending to confuse me?" Xu Hanxing still didn't believe it, after all, this scene was too incredible.

Let alone the end of the world, even before the end of the world it would not be so orderly!

"The facts are already here. If you still don't believe it, that's your problem." Chu Chu didn't intend to explain too much.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days