7

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 7 Cats also need to eat (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Chu Chu was very happy to have her own room. At least she had privacy. As for other things, she could slowly add them.

Chu Chu had been in the apocalypse for so long that she had forgotten the feeling of watching TV. She checked to unlock the TV and found that it only required 500 points.

"How many points do I have in total in the system now?" Chuchu decided to improve her life, starting with TV!

[The host can check points at the cashier and perform various upgrades! 】

After receiving the prompt, Chu Chu came to the cashier and opened the cashier system. She had a total of 5,600 points, and upgrading to the fourth level required 10,000 points.

Chu Chu chose her room and spent 500 points to buy a TV. Life is perfect with a TV!

[Congratulations to the host for getting a TV. The host can watch all the content on the TV for free. The TV has all kinds of domestic and foreign movies from ancient times to the present. Please enjoy your life. 】

Very good!

Chu Chu rushed back to the room. She remembered that before the end of the world, she had many TV series she wanted to watch but had not watched them. Each TV series was released on a different APP. If she wanted to watch the TV series in full, she had to buy memberships of these APPs.

She was just an ordinary office worker before. How could she have so much money to open a membership?

She could only watch the free part with regret. Looking back to this day, she still feels unwilling to give in. Now that she has the opportunity to watch it, she will never miss it.

Gu Tianye and the cowboy man ran all the way back to the Guangming Base. After seeing the leader, he immediately told the situation about the Yusheng Bathing Center!

Leader Liu Fengsheng frowned thoughtfully, "Can we supply unlimited food?"

"This is a strange thing. Even if it is a larger base, it is impossible to supply unlimited food."

In this era, food is very precious. Everyone has a ration every day. If you want to eat more, you have to pay more. Everyone lives tightly, and now a paradise suddenly appears.

Thinking of this, Liu Fengsheng couldn't sit still. He must occupy the Yusheng Bathing Center as soon as possible and make this place his territory!

"I object to your opinion!" Gu Tianye objected directly. "Since she can afford to open such a large bathing center in the last days, it means that the story behind her is not simple."

"Chief, I hope you will think twice before offending the big boss behind her just because of a small bathing center."

Of course, Gu Tianye also has selfish motives, that is, Chu Chu is such a pitiful little girl, and he doesn't want the little girl to turn into a zombie.

"Objection is invalid!" Liu Fengsheng has been on tenterhooks ever since he heard about the existence of the bathing center. Now that it is confirmed that the bathing center has unlimited food, unlimited water, and unlimited electricity, he can no longer suppress the greed in his heart!

"Amano, I know you are a kind person, but let me tell you the truth, if you don't eat such a good piece of fat meat, there will be a line of people waiting to eat it!"

"We took over the bathing center for her own good. A little girl like her has no ability to defend this piece of pure land in troubled times!"

Gu Tianye stared at Liu Fengsheng and sneered, "Chief, didn't we agree not to do anything harmful to nature? If you insist, then I will withdraw from the Bright Base!"

"Quit, just quit!" Liu Fengsheng responded nonchalantly, "If I hadn't seen how capable you are, I would have kicked you out!"

Gu Tianye felt that his sincerity was really lost on the dog. He thought wholeheartedly about the base, but the leader had long wanted to kick him out!

In this case, there is no need for him to stay here.

Without saying a word, he turned around and left the Light Base. The cowboy man followed closely behind him and left together.

"You traitors, when I occupy the bathing center, even if you beg me, I will not be merciful. I will drive everyone out of the bathing center and feed you to the zombies!"

Liu Fengsheng shouted angrily behind them, "Let's go, let's all go. It's best not to have any contact in the future!"

The two people came out of the base. Since their car was recovered by Liu Fengsheng, the two of them avoided zombies all the way. When they arrived at the bathing center, they were so disgraced that they were almost unrecognizable!

"Hahaha"

Chu Chu couldn't help laughing when she saw the two people in such a mess, "Why are you two in such a mess? I recommend going to the bathing center on the first floor to clean up, which can restore your physical strength!"

"boss!"

Gu Tianye looked at Chu Chu seriously, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have reported the situation here to the leader!"

Chu Chu looked confused. Could it be that something happened?

"The end of the world is coming, and you, a little girl, can't defend the leader of this feng shui treasure land. He wants to send people to attack you. Please tell the people behind you to come out quickly."

Gu Tianye had finished talking and didn't say much.

"There is no one behind me, I only have myself!" Chu Chu smiled slightly, "But I have the final say on my territory. If they want to invade, they have to ask me, the shop owner, if I agree!"

"There are many powerful people in our base. They have all awakened. They have all kinds of powers and want to knock down a bathing center in a matter of minutes!"

The cowboy man saw Chu Chu's unmoved expression and quickly warned her, "I know you are very powerful, but you really can't compare to them!"

Gu Tianye grabbed the cowboy man's arm, shook his head at him, and then went upstairs!

The cowboy man opened his mouth, finally let out a long sigh, and followed Gu Tianye upstairs.

Chu Chu had long expected that many people would come here to look for trouble. Since he opened the door for business, he was not afraid of those people coming!

[Release mission: Resist the invasion of the Bright Base and recruit people. How many base members will be recruited and how many rooms will be rewarded. The grocery store will unlock shampoo, shower gel and other basic cleaning supplies. 】

Chu Chu moved her shoulders. If she had known that being remembered by others would be such a good thing, she would have promoted the bathing center.

Although she washes her hair and takes a shower every day, she has no cleaning supplies and it feels like she has not washed her hair. Now she just needs to wait until the people from the Light Base show up and punish them properly!

Chu Chu is gearing up, a little impatient!

"Chuchu, I'm hungry!"

Suddenly, a sound attracted Chu Chu's attention. She looked left and right but couldn't find the source of the sound. Finally, she felt that there was something underneath.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days